Your Psychic Readings

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by darksidZz, May 23, 2007.

1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Absane

I feel you are very rough around the edges, you have a hard time finding a woman that would appreciate your character. I see you working alot and that it involves much thought. I feel you've never had a pet and have had maybe 2 gf's in the past, they moved away. One starts with K the other L. I see a career opening up for you in a few months, there will be a new positions available soon.

James R

I feel you have alot of responsibilities, you are not working as much as you have in the past, currently your life feels relaxed and well established. Different than Absanes situation yours is more settled with time for planning. I sense you have a woman in your life, she has blond hair that's shoulder length, her name begins with S perhaps Susan? She has alot of family nearby and you both visit them often. I see she wants a marriage but you aren't ready yet.

dragon

I feel you are in limbo right now, there's a time for everyone and yours has yet to arrive. I see no gf, somewhere in the coming year you'll meet a woman with the name Karen. She'll have black hair, thin, nice looking, perhaps glasses... you will mate with her and likely be together for awhile. I also don't see much in the way of career, it's not really giving a whole lot there.

The Devil Inside

I feel you are doing alot of work with your hands, I see you hammering and stuff... you are strong and skilled with tools. I see many job openings available for you, I can sense work is going well. You have a cat? It's a guy I think, he's saying "feed me more of those treats" and you usually are skimpy on them. He says he wants you to toss the ball around more and play. He doesn't want you pushing him off the sofa either or wherever he sits.

sandy

I feel you are married, you have alot of time because you're a stay at home wife. You have no children and are lonely, so you've come here to SciForums. I see relatives visit often, your husband works alot of hours an you miss him.

Plazma Inferno!

I feel your old, you have a family, you like science and chemistry. I feel your mind imagining many new ideas, you also enjoy making money. I sense no animals around you, more like a steady and direct approach to life.

ToR

I feel longing, you are lonely and want some people to talk with. I sense a man coming into your life soon, he'll have dark hair and a nice smile. You will be swept off your feet and eventually you both shall marry. His name may be Kevin.

Why don't some of you guys try reading?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

lol do me. how can i try reading? what do i do just spout out some educated guess work? and make up some other shit?

peace.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Nah, just make it all up. Like "real" pychics do.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

they make it up? so i paid £99.95 for nothing?

peace.

8. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

They must have been clairvoyant - they saw you coming.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

those sneaky bastards.

peace.

10. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Well they needed the money two buy a tandem for a fellow medium they know that swings both ways...

Yup, they're going to purchase a Bi-pyschical!

Boom boom. It's the way I tell 'em.

11. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

EmptyForceOfChi

I sense a halo surrounding you, it's made of very unique waves. I sense you are a man of many experiences, you have moved around alot. I don't feel a serious romantic situation right now, I sense a more personal and spiritual growth. You will study and learn more about the world. I feel strong opinions being lost in way of more education.... you will dispell old beliefs to make way for others.

12. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Go on then. I always like to see pychics fall flat on their face. Or have a good laugh. Or both.
    Try me, DarksidZz. (I would call you Sam, but Sam is Samcdkey to me...)

13. Creative Fossil Banned Banned

hilarious thread , I like it

I shall do some totally accurate readings very shortly!

14. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Yeah? That'll be "amusing"

15. Creative Fossil Banned Banned

Creative fossil

You will win the bestest member of the board competition
    You will dance a jolly jig and be very merry.

Darkbacksidezz
    You will lose your virginity to Absane
    It will not be quite as you hoped but you'll ..... come ...... through it.

Oli
    You will discover latent healing powers and renounce science
    You will start a trekkie healing foundation for the healing of all unwell trekkies

More soon

16. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Oli

I feel a playful energy surrounding you. I sense children and pets, you are not alone there. I feel a mate in your life, you have a sense of yourself apart from your mate too... I feel a grandmother with white hair, she's saying you are her best friend and so kind. You like dogs? Hummm You also like cooking according to this person... cooking dinner for your family + friends... you are around a bank or something, maybe work related.

17. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Wow that's absolutely, erm, wrong. I'm not even a Trek fan...

18. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

What about mine?

19. Creative Fossil Banned Banned

I did yours

you and Absane get it on

Oh and Oli as all good psychics say when someone denies the truth......'it will come to you later'.

20. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I meant @ Oli

Your reading is clearly wrong, I SEEK A FEMALE FOR MATING PURPOSES not a man

21. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

That's my awesome sense of humour.
    No and no.
    Yes I am.
    A sense of myself apart from my mate? That would be explained by the fact that the bitch did the dirty on me then married someone else 6 years ago, hmmm?
    Pretty hard to tell hair colour after the cremation, but you could be right...
    If she's saying anything then the furnace wasn't hot enough... and the doctor is an incompetent for signing the death certificate.
    Prefer cats, but yeah.
    Wow, one right. But I don't cook because there's only me, and cooking for one is a waste of time and effort.
    No family to cook for. Friends have their own families. I don't cook.
    Taking my pay out of a hole in the wall is the nearest banks get to my work.

22. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Ah, you mean I will become a Trek fan. It comes to us all: loss of critical faculties as senility sets in....

23. Creative Fossil Banned Banned

Oli

I am senseing an awesome sense of humour
    I am sensing your bitch did the dirty on you and then married 6yrs ago
    I am sensing granny is dead and was cremated
    You like cats in preferance to dogs
    You live alone
    You like to cook but don't cos you live alone
    You are going to see rocky horror soon
    You are a closet trekkie