Your perfect day

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Betrayer0fHope, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Betrayer0fHope MY COHERENCE! IT'S GOING AWAYY Registered Senior Member

Second thread in like a minute I know, but I'm in a talking mood as usual (exacerbated by something as well). But what is your absolute, perfect, complete, smiling so much nothing could ruin it warm fuzzy feeling inside of you that every single thing is right in the world and nothing can ever change it?

I like putting my answers in small text so they don't seem more important than other answers. Anyway for me, it'd be something that already happened

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

. Me and my friendgirl laid in her backyard and cuddled. It was a perfect day out, mid 70s and a clear blue sky with enough clouds to look at but not enough to block the sun out. Stayed out there for hours on that hill and just held each other and talked about why everything was the way it was and why things should be another way and how happy we were

. It was a whole lifetime of happiness and though I wish it could happen again, I'd never go back and relive it since perfectness like that never lasts (and it didn't!)

Looking forward to hearing your responses when I get home. Will give me something to think about/try to do when I have some free time

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

A good bowel movement everyday!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

anytime...anywhere...in my husbands arms. it just doesn't get any better than that.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. camilus the villain with x-ray glasses Registered Senior Member

a day of visiting wonderful historical places, seeing beautiful cultures, eating different foods, smoking rare herbs, and a beautiful woman for company! I certainly couldnt ask for more.

8. jmpet Valued Senior Member

Martin Luther Ling Jr day, 1987. I made love to my love seven times in one day.