Your own smell

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by alexb123, Nov 5, 2005.

1. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

Max the statement "I like smells" does not mean that Water likes all smells. We all like 'smells' as opposed to a smell.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

i HATE smelly armpits.i can smell my pits while im in the shower!!!i sweat in the shower!!!!its sucks super mega balls because i have a very very good sense of smell.

have you ever had surgery? i had my gallbladder out in july and i stunk like medicine for a week,i couldnt even eat or drink anything becasue it all smelled and tasted so bad.you know why hospitals smell the way they do? ist because the drugs mess up your badies chemistry and it makes them stink like that.

i cant wait until people dont stink so damn much.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Baron Max,

I said I liked smells, I didn't say I like stench. The sense of smell is my favourite sense, next to hearing.

Besides, be careful, you don't know my full scope. I grew up in the country, with the smell of manure constantly present. I do all the dirty work at home, like cleaning the drains. At first, my choice of study would have been pathology, I wanted to be a coroner and perform autopsies, but then my parents talked me out of it because it "doesn't become a girl".

It's not that I like stench; I am not bothered by it the way many other people are.

Roman,

Yes, we communicate our likes of those belonging to our group also by liking to smell them / liking their smell.

If you have a pet, you might notice that you like to smell it too.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Roman Banned Banned

Ever notice how different parts of the body smell different? There's head smell, arm pit smell, neck smell, crotch smell, foot smell. There's a really particualr smell right on the breast, directly below the collarbone and towards the pit. You can smell phermones, perfume, skin, soap and sweat there.

Girl sweat smells great.

Her: "Ew I'm all gross and sweaty."
    Me: "You smell great."
    Her: "Eww! I need a shower!"
    Me: "The perspiration on your upper lip is way turning me on."

Ideally we'd roll around on the dirty ground, savagely biting and scratching eachother before sex, but girls always get weirded out and typically on't stay after my first line.

C'est la vie.

8. Blue_UK Drifting Mind Valued Senior Member

Yeah they smell nice but too much, say after exercise, is really bad.