Your Life Is In Imminent Danger!!!

Discussion in 'World Events' started by IXL777, Feb 21, 2003.

1. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

AIDS was created to decimate the populations of overcrowded or 'non cost effective' nations and was also used on American gays, probably as an afterthought. Check out the site below and others like it--it's not conspiracy theory, it's fact! Indeed it's a bit like Adam's idea.

http://aidsbiowar.com/page2.htm

QUOTE: Dr. Robert Strecker believes the diabolic "plan" for Africa was spelled out in a 1972 memorandum published by the Bulletin of the World Health Organization. The report indicated that infection with certain retroviruses could result in "selective damage" to the immune system, particularly to white blood cells known as "T-cells." A careful study of World Health Organization literature reveals the careful planning that went into the seeding of AIDS in various nations. In 1987, the WHO was publicly accused of unleashing the AIDS epidemic in central Africa, as a result of its smallpox vaccine programs. The most logical explanation to account for the millions of Africans infected is that the vaccines used in the WHO mass inoculation programs, 1960-1977, were contaminated. UNQUOTE

Not only did Europe and America carve up Africa, steal its wealth and enslave its people (our original ancestors). They also gave them this nasty, evil virus for their sins... I guess as a sort of 'thank you'!

And the exploitation goes on. The West has taken everything out and put virtually nothing back in (apart from Western controlled puppet, corrupt dictatorships), effectively keeping the continent in the third world. The same holds true for most of the 'third world' countries. Check out the site below and find others like it.

http://www-tech.mit.edu/V121/N20/col20enweg.20c.html

QUOTE: Invisible empire therefore requires giant European (and later Western) multinational corporations and traders to cooperate to perpetually impose their interests on the postcolonial African countries. As a system of informal power, invisible empire has been carefully designed to guarantee the monopolization of African postcolonial economies, with no political accountability. But for this invisible empire network to flourish in the absence of political power, Western companies operating under invisible empire must keep their activities as invisible as an electrical field. In addition to the privileged access to authoritarian governments (which invisible empire frequently props up to protect and promote Western interests), sponsoring ethnic factionalism, religious fundamentalism, and civil reactionary groups are among the ways to orchestrate instability and divide and conquer in an invisible empire economy. Dramatizing corruption is part of another strategy to continuously render impotent and heighten leadership and institutional crisis in an invisible empire economy. But should the dangers posed by democracy to the invisible empire persist, rival political parties and candidates carefully recruited and trained to undermine nationalistic interests are left to cause political and economic confusion. Should the interest of the giant multinational corporations really come under threat, the forces of invisible empire would resort to sponsoring soldiers to topple legitimate, democratic governments. UNQUOTE

I say we OWE them help and assistance! The West (power, wealth, education, living standards) would not be what it is, if it weren't for Africa and the other countries it has and still is, exploiting.

We OWE them Life, not Death!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2003
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

If you couldn't be bothered to find this on the AIDS site, check it out here...

http://home.earthlink.net./~bkonop/GermWarfare.html

QUOTE: We should already know, however, that human experimentation in the United States is not news. The infamous Tuskegee Study, where 400 black men with syphilis were left untreated, some for as long as 40 years, was only discontinued after it became public. More recently, we have seen that many more people were victims of radiation experiments which were conducted without required disclosure by our own Atomic Energy Commission. However, one of the most disturbing experiments was undertaken during the 1930's where a single pathologist undertook studies in which he knowingly infected his human subjects with cancer. This physician, Dr. Cornelious Rhoads of the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Investigations, undertook his experiments with little concern for his patients. In fact, Dr. Rhoads' attitude about his subjects was chronicled in a letter which later served as the basis for a criminal investigation. With regard to the subjects and location of his experiments in Puerto Rico, Dr. Rhoads wrote:

"What the island needs is not public
    health work, but a tidal wave or something
    to totally exterminate the population." UNQUOTE

...Remind you of anyone?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. IXL777 mature with wisdom Registered Senior Member

Adam and Nightfall...2 sides of darkness....have you two heard of altruism..compassion!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

ixl777

What the hell are you on about? I've been talking about saving millions of lives. How is that not compassionate and altruistic?

8. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

tablariddim

1) Much of Africa IS asking for help.
    2) See the possible steps below, regarding help.*
    3) I did not once mention killing people.

9. IXL777 mature with wisdom Registered Senior Member

quote adam:
    The only way to solve the problem is to go completely tabula rasa on Africa, Thailand, and any other places so affected. Wipe out their societies and cultures entirely, and build something new in its place that works.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you. thank you.

arrogance , ignorance , vanity, selfishness and darkness
    .....ever thought of altruism, compassion positivism...

10. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

He said wipe out their societies... not them.

Learn to read

11. IXL777 mature with wisdom Registered Senior Member

lets wipe out your societies first then!!

learn to understand!!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2003
  12. IXL777 mature with wisdom Registered Senior Member

I say we OWE them help and assistance! The West (power, wealth, education, living standards) would not be what it is, if it weren't for Africa and the other countries it has and still is, exploiting.

We OWE them Life, not Death!

Tablariddim I totally agree with you on this one........anyone else agree with us?

13. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

My society is the one you want to be helping. My society is not stoning rape victims and promoting unprotected sex, then expected someone else to cure the effects.
    Why? We have business dealings with African leaders. They give us diamonds and other things, we give them money. How they spend it is their fault, not ours.

Do I wish we could fix this problem... of course. However we can't while their society keeps the current mindset.

14. IXL777 mature with wisdom Registered Senior Member

of course there is good and bad leaders everywhere ,including Africa..and its because of this that there people, ordinary people who suffer..we may be able to stop dictators..but you cannot stop aids........remember :compassion,altruism...helping your fellow man, who is worse off than you!!

15. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Well if we can't stop aids then this is a mute point. Tell them to stop fucking their brains out and you'll have your stop to aids.

16. IXL777 mature with wisdom Registered Senior Member

Have you ever heard of education, compassion, altruism......have you ever seen the squaler and poverty some of these people have to live in.....education starts at home!!: compassion starts from within ....

17. IXL777 mature with wisdom Registered Senior Member

Ortho..we all feel guilty if cannot help in any way...

18. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

id wear thick socks, and learn to double knot....

sorry i cannot read all of the posts on this thread, i cant sit still that long.. anyhow.. this is the way i see things...

just becuase we are intelligent and civilised does not mean that we are no longer part of life, and part of nature, just as every other animal is. becuase that is all we are is another species. Most of us (hopefully) understand what would happen if the people from PETA ruled the world, and another animal never died an unnatural (old age) death. We are just another species of animal... except we are smart enough to know whats going on. however, we as humans are selfish (that means you IXL777) becuse we feel that that those rules to nature should not apply to us. If we dont die, we overrun ourselves. sure its fun to dress up in fancy suits and dresses, and go to dinners and preend that we control everything... the stars the weather...the earth... but when it comes down to it, we are just another speicies of animal.

edited for spelling multiple times.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2003