Your life as a movie

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by Magical Realist, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

If they made a movie about your life, what section of the video store would we find it in? Adventure? Melodrama? Sci fi? What actor would play you? Who would you like to direct it? Steven Spielburg? Woody Allen? Tim Burton? How would you end the movie?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Title... "I Did It My Way"... sub title... "Comedy Of Errors"... it woud be in the half-price section of the store... i woud play ME an direct it... an right after i turned 85 it woud end wit a little puff of smoke... fade to black.!!!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Sarkus Hippomonstrosesquippedalo phobe Valued Senior Member

Fantasy section, as it would be similar to The Secret Life of Walter Mitty - just without the exciting bits in real life!

Directing: Terry Gilliam

Ending: God coming down from the sky when I'm in bed aged 101 (still with all my faculties) having just watched and actually been impressed with , radiant sunlight behind him, tapping me on the shoulder and telling me that not believing in His existence was a test that I passed.

cluelusshusbund likes this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Up in Smoke

8. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

My life movie would be a mockumentary comedy. It would contain episodes of some of my most awkward and embarrassing moments. I'd have Johnny Knoxville play me, and have it directed by Spike Jonze. It would end with an asteroid hitting earth just when I win the lottery.

cluelusshusbund likes this.
  9. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

BTW, MR. Things aren't the same in the numbers world. Have you noticed??

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  10. kx000 Valued Senior Member

non fiction