Your idea of scary.....

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Teetotaler, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Teetotaler Registered Senior Member

How do you know that God would want us to live forever, or over and over again? What if the greatest gift from him to us is the ability to have lived and not to live.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

Would you want this as a GOD to the beings in the universe you created? I wouldnt. I would see this as unfair.

I dont care if I forget everything even tough this hurts alot my soul. As long as my soul lives on.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Regulus There are no accidents. Registered Senior Member

I generally believen an end to reincarnation, and we remain in the alterverse i.e the God plane once narvana is achieved with enough life experience and harship that helps you learn.

I don't like the idea of coming back here time and time again, I like the idea of finally being with God and to be one with everything, the idea of narvana is what I am trying to say.

It would scare me if there was no end becuz I generally don't like life really, I think of it as more of an obligation. I live becuz I have to, is what I am saying.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Teetotaler Registered Senior Member

Yes, true. I personally believe that I will live on externally in a different form; an immortal spirit. As you can tell, I'm Christian.

8. draqon Banned Banned

well Regulus and Teetotaler, even though everyone around me wants this heaven and are christian, I myself want to live another life again and again and forget every time the memories of the past and current life. I just dont like idea of heaven as it seems to be a dead end, something that hasnt much of a purpose.

9. Regulus There are no accidents. Registered Senior Member

Then again.... what does God do? God's purpose? You know the old saying "ye are Gods".

If we are made in the likeness of God, couldn't we function like God and simply not care when doing at all? Couldn't we simply sit there and be satisfied, where there's no stimuli needed, you don't need to keep yourself occupied, but could if you wanted to. To just be, and love, and be loved.

Also you could become a teacher and help other souls thru their trials of learning. I believe our purpose is to learn, and thus help others learn, but can at the same time (being Omniscient) enjoy the fruits of the alterverse and the infinite possibilities of apsolute enjoyable, apsolute and most hightened sense, extacy of being one with God, and being everyones friend, no matter who they are.

I enjoy the idea of apsolute extacy and tranquality, so much chaos has gone on in my life, too many deaths, I lost my father, step father and grandfather, I wish for extatic tranquality.

10. draqon Banned Banned

And you should wish for tranquility, serenity, and supreme power...it is what drives humans...the light that should never be reached but followed forever.
    God's purpose? To rule the universe, to see that universe is fair and balanced. I really think that GOD was the only entity/thing in the universe there is...and the only reason that there is universe today is because there are now we...humans who make a purpose for GOD.

11. Regulus There are no accidents. Registered Senior Member

So that's what you believe. interesting.

I believen it differently.

That God is everything and there are infinite amount of universes, infinite size of universes, infinite varieties of dimensions, infinite souls, and infinite grace with God in tranquality, and that God may be everything that is, but that we are also in that likeness, but not truely everything, as size is not an issue with such beings, and that our purpose is to learn and to grow and do it all on our own, to thus be in Narvana.

That's my closing statement for this topic.

Lets not post here anymore though, seeing as it's not the purpose of this topic. Maybe one of us should be a topic asking about purpose and etc.

12. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

The American Congress taking any action which it's out-of-touch, unimaginative, unresponsive, withered, senile, stupid, and just plain criminal membership apparently perceives as bound to accomplish anything...

Literally horrifying.