You must surrender

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Wallytheradish, May 19, 2001.

1. Wallytheradish Registered Member

I am speaking in this context as soybob square pants or soybomb who will be invading soon but anyway you have one hour to bow to us and delete all the threads in your message boards or we will invade.
    We are whodonits beware.

I like eating you cantalopes and there whodonits.

You have one hour starting...now!!!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

This is why ....

... the US Congress, in the wake of DoS "assaults" and viral campaigns, took up the notion of declaring hacking to be terrorism.

If I take your meaning properly, Walter, you're threatening this board, and furthermore with a project name already used.

First, get original.

Second, you're a sad joke.

Third, yes, this kind of approach is about as stupid as going back to the rental company for the deposit on the truck you just used to blow up the World Trade Center parking garage.

On the other hand, Soy Boy, welcome to sciforums.

If performance art is dead, it's only because the artists are spending too much time watching each other, and comparing themselves thereby. See what happens, Walter? You're not even trying.

thanx,
    Tiassa

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Wallytheradish Registered Member

Shut up you are getting me all riled up

you do not want to do that.
    a:I am not and no one is Soy Boy
    b:I am Wally the radish not Walter you silly person

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Wallytheradish Registered Member

I see you are too chicken to respond you silly marksupilipus

Mwa hahah a a hahah ah ah aha

8. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Actually, Walter

I'm wondering if you have a purpose in life, of if you're just "waiting for God" as the saying goes.

Like I said, get original.

It helps if you don't make yourself appear to be a lackwitted provocateur. I'm more curious if you have anything worthwhile to say, or if we've already seen the zenith of your intellectual process.

--Tiassa

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

PS--we'd all laugh with you, but so far it isn't apparent that you're being funny.

9. pragmathen 0001 1111 Registered Senior Member

Wallythesnobbish

<b>idiot</b> - <i>id-EE-ut</i>. One who threatens with infantile intentions; a loner with no station in life. Ex. "The <i>idiot</i> wrote meaningless posts and thought himself clever." <i>Syn.</i> Wallytherubbish; ex. "Honey, take <i>Wallytherubbish</i> out with the diapers, okay?" <i>See also <font color="red"><u>Wallytheradish</u></font></i>.

10. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Visiting the Zoo

Pragmathen,

WallytheRadish is a troll. (From the early days of the Internet). A troll purposely lurks around and waits to cause mischief and mayhem. This will be the first and only post for WallytheRadish that I will make and that mainly to inform the other members of the forum. Trolls don’t do well when not fed. They shrivel and fade away without sustenance. However if they are fed, they grow bigger and bigger and the next thing you know they have a family. So my advice, having seen this attitude and set of actions before, “Don’t Feed the Trolls”. You know, just like the sign at the zoo.
    <valign="center" valign="middle">