You might be a computer nerd if....

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by MacGyver1968, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Ok....this is totally a LCD (lowest common denominator) type of thread...but I'm new here...just came over from the science forum a week ago....thought I'd try a few jokes.

Comedian Jeff Foxworthy has built his career on "you might be a redneck" jokes...(i.e. You might be a redneck...if your front porch collapses and more than 3 dogs die.) So why not do a "computer nerd" version.

You might be a computer nerd...

...if you carry more portable electronic devices on your belt than Batman.

...if you tell your friends your going to get married...and they know your talking about your "World of Warcraft" character.

...if your video card cost more than your entire wardrobe.

...if you ever honest-to-goodness wondered if you could install a USB port in your belly button.

...if having sex with your girlfriend.....requires a valid username and password.

...if you know more people online...than you do in real life.

...if during real, actual sex....you've ever said the phrase "Logging on" or "Docking Sequence Complete".....with sound effects...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. leopold Valued Senior Member

you're a computer nerd if:
    you do your income tax return in hexadecimal.
    you can convert your "4 banger" calculator to a digitally tuned FM receiver over night.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.