You don't Mess with the Zohan: Jewish Propaganda

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by draqon, Jun 17, 2008.

1. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Even if i werent Jewish, and even if i were anti semitic, id think you need some serious help considering your appaling lack of spelling.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Frankly, I thought that this movie was much fairer to Palestinians than most movies. Usually, the Palestinians are portrayed as the bad guys and that's it. The whole point of this movie was that even this Isreali superman was tired of the fighting and saw it as stupid. By the end, he's in love with the sister of an infamous Palestinian terrorist and they are even fighting side by side!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

errr professor of Literature and Linguistics, but could you reiterate what "werent" and "appaling" actually means....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

Jewish children wailing and rocking backwards and forth looking like psyche miss managed patients.
    Palestinian children going to a place called school and all it teaches is the Koran.
    much of a muchness really.

now the Israelis say they wont stop building houses in their constant crusade into Palestinian territory and will gladly use their own military if the Palestinians try and do the same in return.

its still war, its just the Palestinians don't have the equality of weapons that the Jews do.

funny that calling them Jews, feels like i'm insulting perfectly nice people who do not wish to go about making war who happen to be the same religion.

see how easy it is to confuse them when they use a religion to hide behind in the name of oppression and crusade.

will be interesting to see how the Israelis try and blame Palestinians for irans covert uranium enrichment plant hahahahaha

8. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

sandler ahead of myers might have something to do with sandler branching out it drama's a little bit and doing a decent job