You are not alive until you have been animated by the Spirit

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by wayne_92587, Aug 28, 2003.

1. firingseeds Registered Senior Member

chris

well, i agee with your humble opinion, bebelina. that was what i was trying to say, chris- whether u know it or not.
    and, no, i have no problem, chris, u not understanding. by the way, most people do understand. u would be an exception
    cheers

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

wayne:

The first post in the other thread was almost identical to the first post in this thread. I deleted that post and moved all the other posts from the other thread into this one.

Your second thread was not, in my opinion, "entirely different in substance".

<i>As a moderator you should not make an offer to delete a post and the delete it without discussion.</i>

Don't blame Cris. Blame me. I can rename the thread if you think that is necessary. If you want that, please post your preferred title and I'll change it.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. firingseeds Registered Senior Member

and chris, stop being a pariah...feeding on religion, then denying it.
    admit u enjoy it, then figure out why.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. wayne_92587 Registered Senior Member

I explained myself and said sorry for the confusion.

The post is good enough as it is, no big deal, but because it was without intent I should have been asked.

When I was ask if I Wanted the first post deleted I was told all the responses would be deleted along with the original so I did not respond.

I would not have even said anything if you had explained what you had done. I had no idea that you had transferred the responses.

The post was the same but the Title did make a difference in Meaning.

Meaning of Life and animation are not the same thing

8. invisibleone Registered Senior Member

There has been misunderstanding now for eons between the mystics and the atheists. Reality is much more complex than anyone could have ever guessed. We all have different ideas of what is and what is not possible. It's always been this way. . . The universe has a balance, and we are all a part of it. It is time to start moving forward, to accept one another despite what differences of opinion we might have. There must be a way for us to remember what has long been forgotten.

9. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Invisibleoen,

Yes and it takes the form of opposing forces.

Why? I don’t see that consensus can be achieved until we know everything there is to know and I suspect we are trillions of years away from that state. The alternative is the unsatisfactory state of compromise. Neither does tolerance bring us any closer to a state of understanding.

It is only through conflict and competition that we can hope to discover truth since it has been shown many times that only through immense struggles do people really make the necessary effort to excel.

A dream only, if it has been forgotten then it can never be remembered.

10. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Old News

This topic is one of the reasons it's helpful to have done at least a little reading in the field. Wayne, I highly recommend spending some time with Therion's Naples Arrangement (Book of Thoth) and Perdurabo's Book of Lies, which treat such ideas as "Mind, Body and Spirit.------->O" as a facet of a larger metaphysical journey.

11. wayne_92587 Registered Senior Member

Re: Old News

Damn,and here all alone I thought this was my original Idea.