You are blessed to have me here

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Great Satan, Sep 10, 2005.

1. Great Satan Registered Member

I see the same old arguments everywhere on the net. The answer to your problems is get a smaller car, use public transportation more, add more insullation to your house, install a wood stove, solar water heater, wind farm, and whatever else you can do to save energy and/or get alternative energy. Also, don't reproduce. That's right. Too many people in the world are the cause of 99% of the world's problems.

The truth about the price of energy has nothing to do with Bush. That's right. He's completely innocent on that. The problem started millions of years ago when early Australopithecines began to walk upright. Ever since then they couldn't get enough technology and power. Homo sapiens evolved from them and the problem continues. At present the reason why energy prices have gone up so much, is because China and India have increased imports of oil, gas, coal and uranium, as well as increasing usage all over the world. What you need to do now is invest in oil, gas, coal and uranium. Other defensive investments are a good idea, too. REITs are good. They have to pay out 90-95% of their income as dividends.

Another solution to your problem is to stop surfing the net all the time and take responibility for your own problems. Work overtime, invest in the investments I just told you about and save energy.

Look how much I made in dividends in 2004 and 2005:

http://home.ripway.com/2004-2/71090/text/Dividends2004.txt

http://home.ripway.com/2004-2/71090/text/Dividends2005.txt

You can look up the charts and other information here http://www.bigcharts.com
    I have now given you all the tools you need to become fabulously wealthy. Its up to you to create your own paradise on earth like I have now.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Great Satan Registered Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Munchmausen Registered Senior Member

uh, thank you for your shameless advertising?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

The Great Satan sounds like another scared little bushevik.

8. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Cottontop: You do know that your IQ drops slightly each time you stoop to using that derogatory slur, don't you?

9. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

It can't drop fast enough for me.

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Well, Satan is supposed to be a deciever, so I gather we shouldn't invest in oil, gas, coal and uranium. Thank you.

11. marv Just a dumb hillbilly... Registered Senior Member

...but maybe that's the planned deception. So we should invest in gas, coal and uranium. But wait! Maybe it's a double deception. He says to invest in gas, coal and uranium knowing that we wouldn't invest in gas, coal and uranium seeing it as a deception. So he doesn't want us to invest in gas, coal and uranium. Of course, it could be a triple deception. What he really wants is.......[getting_dizzy]...:bugeye:

12. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Wow, that's the worst comeback I've ever heard.

13. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Oh, it was a comeback? I didn't think of it that way. Well, in that case, back up to my come, Cocknoob.