Yet Another School Shooting?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Atom, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Atom Registered Senior Member

who cares.

we're ALIVE!

:shrug:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Atom Registered Senior Member

yawns

lol the most hackneyed old acorn in the book.

like you need to have a gun to travel from A to B huh?

Gimme a break, man.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Atom Registered Senior Member

I'd rather be mugged with a guy with a knife than guy with a gun.

Presumably your not bothered?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Nope, because I'd be able to arm myself with a gun as opposed to just bending over and taking it. I'd rather be somewhat on equal terms with the mugger. Remember, regardless if guns are banned or not, criminals are still going to have access to them and use em. Besides, most gun deaths occur in the same secluded areas (crime areas in big cities) and it tends to be gang members or other criminals killing each other, so I've no problem with them removing each other from the evolutionary gene pool. Good riddance, I say.

- N

8. azerym Registered Member

Agreed. Guns are at least useful for removing the idiot genes.

Not only do we have handguns, but we have nuclear warheads, missiles, the Air Force (woo go Air Force!), stealth planes and numerous other classified things that I don't know about.
    (The stealth planes aren't classified. But they were until a few years ago.)

Simple. Search and seizure. Then melt every last one down and turn it into a giant nuclear warhead. Easy, right?

9. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Really? your still mugged, and your still in danger of having your life taken by a prick who has no concern over your safety, and being cut long deep and wide isn't conducive to a long life span.

10. Roman Banned Banned

You are so fucking disingenuous.

Do you remember that time when the US military was the biggest, baddest military in the world? With tanks and shit? Oh, wait....

Please tell me what you can buy in a gun store that will stop a tank.
    But I guess if the Iraqis can kick our ass, presumably we can kick our ass.

11. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I think several cans of high-explosive gun powder would do the trick. And one can buy gun powder for reloading at most all gun stores.

The Iraqis aren't kicking "our" ass, they're killing each other ...Iraqis killing Iraqis is the problem in Iraq ....not Iraqis killing US military men.

Just think of the tactics of the Iraqis; Hey, let's kill a bunch of Iraqis until the USA gets tired of it and goes home. ...LOL!

Pretty neat tactics, huh. So if any nation invades America, we Americans should just start blowing up and killing Americans until the invaders leave. ...LOL!

Baron Max

12. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

How big of a tank?, a Barrett will depending on the size.

13. desi Valued Senior Member

Public ownership of weapons does keep a government in check. Why do you think the illegal amnesty thing didn't happen? As public schools turn out more and more pretty know nothing burger flippers they will find guns despised by most of the public and will eventually have public support to take them away. By then I hope they don't have to pry one from my cold dead fingers... I guess I should go out and buy one first!

14. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

A homemade sticky bomb to the tracks, or do what was done before (I forget the incident at the moment, but was an uprising), lure a tank in, close off the path behind it so it can't leave, and hijack it, heh.

- N

15. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Have a store of DU rounds do you?

None the less when you consider 200 million or more people with rifles, it does put a downer on your invasion/police state plans. Takes a heck of a lot more finesse. Japan planners concluded they could never successfully invade the U.S in WWII, after considering this reason alone.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2007
  16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

How many types of main battle tanks do you have in the US Army? I thought you were a career NCO.

If it was all so easy how come there are still US tanks left in Iraq?