Yes, U.S. Troops are Cold Blooded Killers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buffalo Roam, Jan 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

25th Inf. Div. soldier cradels a Iraqi girl injured in car bombing, the girl later died.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Picture Documentary: US Troops Caught Torturing Iraqi Kids

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

If it upsets them to see dead babies, they shouldn't shoot that direction.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Picture Documentary: US Troops Caught Torturing Iraqi Kids

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

The irony is that Buffalo Roam will turn around and accuse others of propaganda and spin.

8. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

25th Inf. Div. soldier cradels a Iraqi girl injured in car bombing, the girl later died.

9. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Buffilo where do those pitures come from?
    If you want to use them to convince people that they are proof that US solders love iraqies and iraqies love US solders then you atleast need to link it.

Also those pitures dont prove anything any more than SAM posting a piture of a dead child in a mans arm proves who did it or when it happend or that it means US solders are killing everyone they walk across

10. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

GI Falls Asleep On Duty While Using Iraqi Child As Body Armor

11. mountainhare Banned Banned

Good thread, Buffalo.

Australian monsters at work:
    http://www.theage.com.au/news/natio...paration-begins/2008/01/14/1200159338729.html
    Makes me wonder why these orphans weren't dumped on one of Bangladesh's neighbours instead *cough* India *cough*.

12. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

My aren't we the clinical one, just look for them, they are out there.

Hell I never owned a computer until 2 years ago, and I can find thousands of pictures like these, I can find thousands of articles on Iraqi and middle eastern children brought to the U.S. for treatment of diseases, congenital defects, and wounds suffered by them from Terrorists Action and our actions, and anybody elses actions.

Iraqi's Grateful That American Forces Did Not Open Fire During Soccer Game.

13. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

..for those with a room-temperature IQ, maybe.

14. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

15. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

the reason these cases are done at the Royal childrens is because its the best childrens hospital in the southen hemisphear. Australia has some of the best hospitals in the world. Thats why so many pts were brought to australia after the tsnarmie. Still dont get how this thread proves ANYTHING about anything

16. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

oh and being called clinical is not an insult to me you know. Its actually one of the highest complements i have ever been paid so thank you

17. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Really? and just where are the cases coming from and where are they going to, and guess who picks up the tab, the west, not the states of Islam.

Many of the cases are Troops getting the care for these kids, getting them to the U.S., Australia, Europe, and the Troops donating the funds for travel, and arranging the donations from the charity to pay for all of this.

Trying desperately to help, and not looking for another excuse to hate and kill as seems to be the case with S.A.M.

18. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Wasn't trying to insult you, if I want to do that you will know it.

19. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

In Vietnam, we provided fantastic amounts of aid in order to try and win "hearts and minds". No doubt, we did help some people, provide homes and care for orphans, many great things. But in the end, we did far more harm than good. It's a bit like the joke, "Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?"

A new WPO poll of the Iraqi public finds that seven in ten Iraqis want U.S.-led forces to commit to withdraw within a year. An overwhelming majority believes that the U.S. military presence in Iraq is provoking more conflict than it is preventing and there is growing confidence in the Iraqi army.
    http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/p...stnafricara/250.php?lb=brusc&pnt=250&nid=&id=

20. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Yeah, Iraqi children are getting better medical care from the U.S. than U.S. children are.

21. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

no i dont belive this, just playing devils advocate here

ok, so if we give the benifit of the doubt to you and say that they didnt pose for the pitures and then shoot them, how does 7 solders doing the right thing not mean that there arnt 7 solders shooting everyone in site?

How many solders do you have in iraq?
    how many charges have been brought?
    either you have the worlds best recruiting techneques (sorry thats just impossable concidering how desprate the defence force is for recruite) or the DF is delbratly covering up cases of abuse.

Even if you take the same statistics as WW2 how many cases of abuse came out?

I am having trouble finding articals i need because everytime you put abuse into a search engine it comes up with articals on Abu Ghraib.

I am not talking about strategic or political decisions here, i mean actual cases like "hey ive got a gun, you people killed jack so take this" and I kill every civilan in site

22. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

MetaKron that is a sad inditement on the US health care system (and yes i MEAN this post)

23. mountainhare Banned Banned

Hercules:
    You're right.

Americans, and the West in general, are like the Borg. Heartless bastards who just like to kill, smash, maim and pillage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.