Yes there are Aliens!!!!

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by LIGHTBEING, Feb 12, 2002.

1. LIGHTBEING Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

This event took place in May of last year. According to Dr. Steven M. Greer, “the weight of this first-hand testimony, along with supporting government documentation and other evidence, will establish without any doubt the reality of UFOs or extraterrestrial vehicles, extraterrestrial life forms, and resulting advanced energy and propulsion technologies.”

Well… where is the proof, and why is their no mainstream media coverage? Here is the Project Disclosure Web Page for your viewing pleasure.

Peace.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. LIGHTBEING Registered Senior Member

Give it some time, there has been a cover-up for over 50 years on this subject. I don't expect the truth to come out for atleast a few more years, but atleast their are scientists and government officials are looking deep into this Project. I have no idea why you wouldn't see this on the mainstream news, this is Big if you ask me. But then again, when has the news recently reported anything on UFO's when other countries in Europe have been reporting them on a regular basis. Maybe they feel that they should still be covering this up?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Great name for the post.....I wonder if my thread is the longest on pseudoscience.

But if there is some sort of exotic energy used for propulsion then I'd believe it. Buuuuuutttt currently there is no such KNOWN device.

BTW the first link didn't work and with the second does it mean May 9th 2002? Or is it outdated?

8. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Pollux V...

I hope some day you actually get to see an alien vehicle. Here I informally define "alien vehicle" as a product that flies in a manner that displays characteristics beyond the capabilities of any known Earth-bound civilization technology.

These days, many sightings are simply satellites that in the night reflect the Sun-light. These satellites may rotate. Due to a lack of symmetry in some of their designs, when the satellite rotates the reflected light can blink in and blink out. This has led to theories on interdimensional vehicles, etc.. These days it is also becoming more and more popular to render actual sightings of alien vehicles as psychiatric cases. This, in addition to other reasons,
    has rendered many witnesses to the actual phenomena to
    silence in order to protect their reputations.

David Ledger has shown courage worthy of support to come forward with a Website and discussion group that is dedicated to finding relevant and revealing information regarding these phenomena. Though theories concerning these phenomena can be interesing to consider, they are not interesting if they ignore the available evidence.

People who try to class all "alien vehicle" sightings as paranormal do not know the definition of 'paranormal'...

Website hosted by David Ledger: website removed...!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2002
  9. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Banshee,

A word of friendly advice

Check your links before you post them.

10. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

The website is just removed I found out. I will post the correct link as soon as I have it. The email is send, the correct information about the website will be posted here as soon as it comes in...

11. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Watching satellites whiz by in the night sky is one of the most enjoybable things to do while trying not to pee in your pants while playing hide and seek in the summertime.

12. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

Re: Pollux V...

Exceeding bandwidth, or another government coverup? You be the judge. :bugeye:

Peace.

13. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Well, there is written down that it is 'exceeding bandwith'. Than again, it could be another government cover up.

Til now there has been no answer from the host of the website. It is funny though. The mailinglist is running like crazy. Now they've found out that the website is gone, everybody is looking for it. Maybe some creepy Aliens captured Dave away...

14. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

Yet, their reputations are not so important to protect that they haven't broken their silence to communicate to you and your similars their witnessing, which you then feel quite compelled to broadcast world-wide in violation of their implied trust.

Yeah. You, and your similars, are ever so reliable in your assumed role as unimpeachable, attesting authority.

Right.

15. LIGHTBEING Registered Senior Member

"The thesis is that Extraterrestials created Christ"

16. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

If you're going to get whacky, go all the way:

"...spoke the word of the Bavarian Illuminati, i bring forth harmonics of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Annunaki planted the seed where i dwell, either vortex turbines pulling me to hell, awareness upon my savannah as omnidimensional, great species has a common memory complex of the social, liquid crystal colloidal membranes responding, to the spectrum of the universal intelligence matrix... the basis is that extraterrestrials created christ, and have a device that recorded all of Earth's history and can display it in the form of a hologram precise..."

Peace.

17. LIGHTBEING Registered Senior Member

goofyfish, You listen to LCOB? What do you think about them? And actually it is "Thesis" not "Basis"

18. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

At 40 years old, I am not big on the whole hip-hop thing, but I love music in general, and this Philadelphia crew I like. Well, I like them when my wife is not home.

I guess at 40 years old, my ears need some help. It's also a bootleg tape I borrowed from my godson, so the quality is limited. I'll have to re-listen. No question about them, they're different!

Peace.

--- Edit: bad vB code ---

Last edited: Feb 14, 2002
  19. LIGHTBEING Registered Senior Member

That is great, a 40 year old man listening to some deep philosophical HIP-HOP. Yeah, my wife doesn't really like the HIP HOP, not to mention she is a Christians and I'm not. That's a whole other story.

Well, if you decide you want a quality CD of Lost Children of Babylon you can order it online www.lcob.net. There new album is called "Where Light was Created"

They are also releasing there older music, that was only released on Wax, on CD. It should be coming out soon. It should feature the song we were discussing "The Coming of Tan"

Peace

20. kmguru Staff Member

Where are the aliens?...

21. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Quotes...

"The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. The evidence has been denied the American people for over 50 years!" ...UFO Investigative Researcher, Clifford Stone.

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands, but in seeing with new eyes." ...French Novelist, Marcel Proust.

22. LIGHTBEING Registered Senior Member

How fast Earth is moving through Space may give an answer.

To begin with, Earth is rotating on its axis at the familiar rate of one revolution per day. For those of us living at Earth's midlatitudes — including the United States, Europe, and Japan — the rate is almost a thousand miles an hour. The rate is higher at the equator and lower at the poles. In addition to this daily rotation, Earth orbits the Sun at an average speed of 67,000 mph, or 18.5 miles a second.

Perhaps that seems a bit sluggish — after all, Mars Pathfinder journeyed to Mars at nearly 75,000 miles per hour. Buckle your seat belts, friends. The Sun, Earth, and the entire solar system also are in motion, orbiting the center of the Milky Way at a blazing 140 miles a second. Even at this great speed, though, our planetary neighborhood still takes about 200 million years to make one complete orbit — a testament to the vast size of our home galaxy.

Dizzy yet? Well hold on. The Milky Way itself is moving through the vastness of intergalactic space. Our galaxy belongs to a cluster of nearby galaxies, the Local Group, and together we are easing toward the center of our cluster at a leisurely 25 miles a second.

If all this isn't enough to make you feel you deserve an intergalactic speeding ticket, consider that we, along with our cousins in the Local Group, are hurtling at a truly astonishing 375 miles a second toward the Virgo Cluster, an enormous collection of galaxies some 45 million light-years away.

As we orbit through Space some Galaxies are closer and others are further away. Maybe depending on where we are in the Universe, Extraterrestrials will have easier access to visit our Galaxy.

23. kmguru Staff Member

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

Does that mean, we have bigfoot, mermaids, and Santa Clause and so on....