Yes America Has Truly DisARMed Iraq

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Brian Foley, Aug 23, 2005.

1. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

This boy was DisARMed for a Lie .

Click for image

This small Iraqi boy who lost his arms due to an American bomb during the 2003 illegal invasion of Iraq . This sums up the hypocritical savagery of those criminals running America . He was in the eyes of the Bush Junta the littlest terrorist .

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2005
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

If ye're really and truly concerned about death and dismemberment, you must be totally overwrought about the "civil wars" in Africa and Southeast Asia, huh? Thousands are killed and disabled every fuckin' day!

So .....if it's not about death and disabling, what is it about? Or do you have a particular aggenda? And is it so important to you that you USE the deaths and dismemberment of others for that end? Shame on you, Brian.

Baron Max

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Beryl WWAD What Would Athelwulf Do? Registered Senior Member

I saw that on Hijacking Catastrophe... let me tell you, that's one image that doesn't leave your mind in a hurry. I can't believe that there are still people supporting that war. Sometimes I wonder if they'd just look at that picture, or better yet the entire sequence in Hijacking Catastrophe, they couldn't possibly still think the war is a good thing. My more realistic side, unfortunately, realizes that most people are just not compassionate enough for that...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Civil wars fueled by the West , like the current bloodbath in the Sudan , or the 30,000 dying each day of starvation thanks to the fanatic market policies of the IMF run from its Washington Office .
    I know , dont tell me something I have known about for years ! And if you know why are you not saying anything about it ?
    Its about making money and profits out of the Third world whilst leaving them in even more misery and poverty .
    Or you will simply create an agenda for me to fit in .
    Yes , because I like to see those who support such barbaric Wars faced with the results of their cheerleading .
    Thank You .

8. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

This tragic story of this boy has been buried with the passing of time . Let us not forget some 7,000 American soldiers now have lost a limb or limbs . They now resemble that unfortunate boy above , this makes them equal victims of a LIE told by a President to go to war . Those crippled US soldiers will be forgotten like the Vietnam Vets and will be seen on Americas streets eating out of garbage bins .

9. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Funny i thought the deaths in sudan were all by loony muslim militia, working for the government.

But once again it is the west to blame, according to brian.

It is truly wonderful, how you can blame all murders done by muslims on the west.

You are one rabid dog brian, i think its about time you were put down, or why dont you apply for a loony muslim cleric job in the uk, there are 10 vacancies, as these rabid dogs are being exported back to there cage of origin, you seem very qualified for the jobs, you blame the west, for anything and everything, even your burnt toast.

brain dead brian, i truly pity you as you wollow in your hatred, of america and the west.

Brian the defender of the islamic faith, oh great one what are you doing living in the west, why dont you embrace islam totally and emigrate to iran or syria, they are crying out for talents, and apologists like you.

10. duendy Registered Senior Member

let me tell you something vital vincent....what you love is fascism. the usa is growing stedily s we speak, fascist. taking away liberties by the score. you apparently do not care about this catastophe. MANY of us DO. whats your answer? you repeat what te fascists state saays in its jackboots---'so go --fuck off to Africa....or Islam"....and i say,why the fuck should we. we are being taken over by fascists and people such as yourself who elect them, and see nothing wrong in the barbarity going on

but theres much more vinncent. guess who is BEHIND the atrocities of 9/11, 7/7 and so on?.......have you heard of te Luciferians? the Illuminati"...the real string pullers who manipulate public emotion--fear, as theyt seem to have done wit you.....you should go and research about all this

Have you any idea what they are doing in Iraq. the hoor of what they have done?.....heard of depleted uranium? it is REA:LY a weapon of mass destruction. it has made places where you fave peopl are doing thei wars, uninhabitable. chidren have the most awful deformities due to genetic damage caused by DU. people there ar getting cancers at ever increasing rates.........even the soldiers of te US, ND UK military--yes your OWN soldiers,--bascially ypung med who have been fukin lied to by your fukin heros, are deadly affected by DU........and you know what. te effects of DU are around in te environment poispning everything, and diseasing th eneration for....over 4 billion years !!....what your favourite pople are doing is not just a war against humanity, but a War Against NAture. they are genocidal and ecocidal criminals, witout an ounce uf human feeling, and want lynching!

11. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

No i hold up my hand, i did not get a degree in research on 'Luciferians? the Illuminati"...the real string pullers"

But i do so want to see these things your way, is there any pacific drugs, i should be taking speed, lsd, hash, what exactly should i be taking to understand the 'Luciferians & Illuminati" more.

Can i see it in 3d too as they take over the world.

Well yet another typical example of a left wing loon out to lunch.

instead of blaming all the bombs on the 'Luciferians & Illuminati" conspiracy theory.

How about blaming it all on the jews and mossad, the muslims say they bombed n-york on sept 11, and london in july.
    They are in complete denial like you, or theres always U.F.O. conspiracy theory, another possibility for these terroist attacks, may be aliens are dressing up as ragheads, or muslims to be politically correct, blowing themselves up, trying to start a nuclear war between faiths, making it easier for there takeover of the world. ( another leftwing possible)
    leftwing= hippy=anarchist=animal rights= loony

duendy
    i am sorry, i just can not see what you are seeing here, we are 2 different people, you are looking at the world from behind 3d glasses, i see the world for what it is, warts and all, i dont live in a pretend world, like you and peter pan.

12. certified psycho Beware of the Shockie Monkey Registered Senior Member

I think that those who support the war don't see the reality of it. They just sit in thier dreamland thinking that this is for the better.

13. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, as long as they have a nice comfortable chair and a good book or a movie to enjoy, what's wrong with that? Here in America, we "hire" others to take care of that gruesome kinda' business while we sit back and relax. Why else do we "hire" them if we ain't gonna' let 'em do their jobs?

Baron Max

14. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Last edited: Aug 25, 2005
  15. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Vincent those voices you keep hearing in your head do you answer them or ignore them ?

16. duendy Registered Senior Member

vincent, what is withthis '3D' glasses thing. i have heard of the saying 'looking through rose coloured speactacles, but not this 3d shit. what's itmean? i would imagine seeing tings in 3 D is fairly common occurance?

let me just say this. throughout your reply ypu neve even MENTIONED about DU, and its effect not only on the people of IRAQ, and other wars where DU has been used, like KOSOVO, but ALSO on your very soldiers. young men not given any warning about the utterly dterimental hazards of DU radiation, and also not gien ANY care when the effects begin!.....so you even deny awarenes of this vital issue and the armes forces of the USA's utter callous indifferent attitude to the poor young men being sacrificed for LIES.
    UTTER
    LIES! about thereasons for the war on Iraq yet then have the NERVE to accuse me of denial?

17. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

What a silly thread.

How can you disarm a muslim, they are born with dynamite up there bums, and they piss bullets.

18. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Wow, Brian foley, Baron Max and vincent28uk in the same thread. this should be fun.

19. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Did someone open a cage.

20. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Yeah, yours.