Yep, it's the child marriage thing again. Now everyone cry.

Discussion in 'World Events' started by GeoffP, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

skywalker,

Actually, the thread was about child marriage and my post is relevant to the thread because it was written by the top Muslim Supreme leader of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

As to YOUR belief. So what? I didn't say anything about the Qur'an or about you or about what YOU believe in. Believe in fairy creatures with fairy wings the make fairy candy all you want.
    That's fine - for you.

This has to do with a perverted practice of pedophilia that happens to have been sanctioned by the TOP Religious Ayatollah Supreme leader of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

What is odd and that I fail to see is why you think there is no connection?

You don't find it just a bit odd that the Supreme Leader of Iran read the Qur'an and somehow could still go on and write this pedophilia crap?
    Not odd at all to you????
    One would think that reading the "Perfect" Book in the whole-wide-world would have led one to think pedophilia is f*cking sick.

When the Ayatollah of Iran speaks millions listens, when he writes millions read and because they are good little sheep they follow the leader.

But, I digress, why don't you tell me. How in f*cks-sake could a person read the Qur'an and still come away from it so f*cking dimwitted and unenlightened that they could not only think BUT also write that pedophilia is fine AND on top of it all still remain the SUPREME AYATOLLAH?
    Why do tens of millions little sheep STILL believe him?
    WHY?

THAT'S THE BETTER QUESTION

Why

So why don't you do something constructive and answer us why.

Michael

Oh, and for the record, I think it's probably because of the same reason why some people think polygamy is fine-and-dandy, or why some people think it's OK that a 50+ year old man who hears voices in his head should betroth a teen/pre-teen, or the reason why people institutionalized Slavery and then set about selling one another for over a millennia. Yes, I do believe there may be a connection.....

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

For an un educated person like you my friend. Iran does not equals to Islam. Only an un educated tard would believe in such a thing.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

As to YOUR belief. So what? I didn't say anything about the Qur'an or about you or about what YOU believe in. Believe in fairy creatures with fairy wings the make fairy candy all you want.
    That's fine - for you.

Ofcourse you did. Look at your post in full context, not like you read the bible okay? Look at your thread as a whole and then you will notice if you use your super inteligent brain.

What is odd and that I fail to see is why you think there is no connection?

not odd at all. I see no connection with the some pervert claiming to be supereme leader of islam, since no one in the islamic world believes him except for Iran.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

You don't find it just a bit odd that the Supreme Leader of Iran read the Qur'an and somehow could still go on and write this pedophilia crap?
    Not odd at all to you????
    One would think that reading the "Perfect" Book in the whole-wide-world would have led one to think pedophilia is f*cking sick.

No I don't find it odd at all, how the Fuck do you know that he read the quran in the first place? see the disease in your head? You don't fucking know a thing and you are here making assumptions that he read the quran and based every thing on it. Were you there? did you see it for yourself?

When the Ayatollah of Iran speaks millions listens, when he writes millions read and because they are good little sheep they follow the leader.

Really? I never knew. Do you follow him? are you his cornie? one of his clowns? I haven't met a single muslim so far who follows him, have you? if you have please ask that muslims why does he follow him? did god tell him personely to follow him? You won't get an answer, mark my words.

But, I digress, why don't you tell me. How in f*cks-sake could a person read the Qur'an and still come away from it so f*cking dimwitted and unenlightened that they could not only think BUT also write that pedophilia is fine AND on top of it all still remain the SUPREME AYATOLLAH?
    Why do tens of millions little sheep STILL believe him?

THAT'S THE BETTER QUESTION

How the fuck would I know? Am I some a fortune teller? Have I ever claimed that I can tell what is in people's heads and mind LIKE YOU. Since you happened to know everything about everyone... lol. I never made such a claim, if some one follows him that is his problem, like you follow a liar name saul, not my problem right?

See my friend Michael, you have a disease in your mind, you think that you know, but you have no fucking idea. You cannot even think straight. You think Iran = Islam, which is probably the fucking most stupid idea of the world. But you like to believe it since it is part of your illness. I really hope that you find a cure for yourself other wise this disease will make you sicker. Islam is not Iran's property or some pervert mullahs luxury, if some one is going against it, they will be judged and they will be questioned, if not in this life then the life after. I can't tell you why he did what he did or why he said what he said, because I don't have your diseases.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2007
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

skywalker,

You really had a good rant there my friend. I hope you feel much better for it.

A) I did not say that Iran = Islam. You said that. But since you bring it up. Why don't you tell me what YOU think Islam is. Because I for one do not think it is anything specific at all. There is no such a thing as "Islam". It is a vague word. As such perhaps it is there where YOUR problem lies.

I know some Atheist Muslims who are Islamic.

B) Perhaps the Ayatollahs didn't read the Qur'an, however I find that unlikely. It'd rather be like a Lawyer who was illiterate or a surgeon that doesn't know anatomy. Possible, but rather unlikely.

C) A fortune teller? I have no idea where that came from. My question was in regards to two things:
    - WHY do you suppose people follow such a dimwitted pedophile?
    - Assuming the Ayatollah did read the Qur'an, a fair assumption, don't you find it surprising that he remained as dimwitted after reading it as before? It's as if God's most perfect Words, stored in book format, did absolutley nothing at all to enlighten him.
    Nothing at all.
    It's as if reading the Qur'an was a complete and utter waste of time.

So with this in mind Skywalker my friend, why don't you enlighten us. You've read the Qur'an.
    What personal enlightenment did you experience?
    Something novel and profoundly enlightening. Something that only the Word of God could express - you know, something other than what the Buddhist, Hindu and Atheist Philosophers have already written about extensively.

Well? What?

Here's your BIG CHANCE Skywalker - Go for it!!!!

(note: bla bla bla .. ... ... and Mohammad is his Last prophet. Is not enlightening. It is a blank statement.)

D) Lastly, go back and read the post. YOU brought up the Qur'an not me. I did not mention the word Qur'an at all. YOU did. So YOU read the post, YOU read about pedophilia an for YOUR own reasons YOU mentioned the Qur'an.

So bitch at yourself. Also, you may want to ask yourself why.. ..

Cheers,
    Michael

Last edited: Mar 19, 2007
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

Hello Patient,

I really think that you are wasting our time. This why why why rant is not going any where, your pretty ill and we all know that. You have a disease and we all are fully aware of it. You need help and some medical attention, I cannot provide you that. So, to answer your question what have my religion have given to me? well i took it as granted, i am happy with it. I don't fucking force my views on people like a disease infested mind of yours does.

Since I am happy with my religion and don't try to force it on you and I am living a happy life, are you okay with that? or you have a problem with it? and why are you keep asking me about this aytolalola guy? I told you many times, I don't give a fuck what he says or does since no one else does what he preached. Find one person who follows his teaching and ask him, you fucking moron. Why are you asking me? I am keep saying he is wrong but you are not getting it are you? are you some sort of mentally handicap or something? since you are not fucking getting it. I said million times, I don't know what some one believes and why, you keep fucking asking the same fucking question? what the fuck is wrong with your head my tard friend?

I am done with you man. You can continue your drooling as long as you want, but I believe that you have some serious issues, seek some help please. Thanks.

8. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Yeah, it looks like it’s really bringing a lot of enlightenment and inner peace into your life.
    Keep it up friend.

9. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

This rant was brought to you by the good people at Rants-R-Us. Makers of only the best rants!

Really, my position was summed up by
    Thomas Jefferson:

History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance of which their civil as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purposes
    (Letter to von Humboldt, 1813).

In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own
    (Letter to H. Spafford, 1814).

As to the Ayatollah Khomeini. After careful study of the Qur'an and other texts about Mohammed's life he drew the conclusion that it is OK to have sex with young children.
    Why I am not sure.
    Apparently to skywalker it is a crime to ask a question about Why. This is not all that unsurprising to me. Many Atheistic ex-Muslim buddies has said as much. It can be considered a sin to even think about God. Just do not think. Perhaps my questions got skywalker to thinking.
    Well tough.
    Add me to your ignore list - because guess what, I like to question.

Why this specific question distresses skywalker so much is really hard to say for sure; but it could have something to do with the fact that Mohammed took a teenage wife when he was over 50 years old. I was told he did this because God wanted him to. As an Atheist I find it especially creepy that a 50+ year old man who hears voices in his head would be given a very young girl as an additional wife. IMHO this is wrongful behavior. It's extremely troubling as sex was involved and more so woeful as it set a precedence.

If Mohammed had taken the young girl as his daughter and lambasted anyone who took more than one wife or young girls as wives - perhaps such a precedent could have made it impossible for someone like the Ayatollah, Mr. Khomeini, to concoct such despot guild lines. But, then again, that's just my opinion. Right and wrong is for the individual to decide.

Cheers,
    Michael

Last edited: Mar 20, 2007
  10. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

I asked my buddy (Atheist ex-Muslim) how old Aisha was when she was married. He said 9 years old. He said that no one would know when they consummated their marriage but it would have been when she was old enough to be able to. Probably following her first period.

Of Mohammed he said he had over 20 wives but rated Aisha his favored simply because she was good looking. She apparently didn't have children? Maybe the old man was shooting blanks?

I think that Mohammad marrying such a young bride set a horrible precedence for future generations. Of course Mohammad was a product of his culture and his generation. It's just too bad he didn't have the foresight to see how taking many wives and marrying young girls would have on generations of Arabs. it's kind of hard to say it's wrong to do such and such when the cult of personality is built around a man who did such and such.

Oh well,
    Michael