Year of the Monkey

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by spuriousmonkey, Jan 23, 2004.

1. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

318 MPH BIOTCHES!!!!! Be not jealous, cool skill . . . I get lots of practice

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

OOH YEAH, 520 MPH!!!!!

!!!!!603!!!!!

I should go to the Monkey Spanking Olympics! Better get some more practice in! WATCH OUT, SPURIOUSMONKEY. Ya just may get spanked by the MASTER SPANKER OF SCIFORUMS!!!!!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. OverTheStars Registered Senior Member

Year of the Dragon, along with Pisces, the graceful alpha and omega of the astral zodiac.

Leos are drama queens, and like talking about themselves in front of a mirror.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Logically Unsound wwaassuupp and so on Registered Senior Member

cough....

412 mph

now 536

HAHA wolf....

kowtow now.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Make that "drama king" for me.

8. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I'm turning into an alcoholic. ..it is 11 now and am still drunk from last night.

better not post too much.

I noticed that I send lots of crazy text messages to random people last night with my mobile. That is the big curse of having a mobile phone and being drunk and having evil friends around who tell you to send text messages. Fortunately i managed not to send one to my boss.

9. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

I never manage to write a text message when I am drunk, my cell phone is too small, I always hit two or three keys at once. Hell, I even have problems phoning people when I am drunk.

Alas, that depends on the level of drunkeness. Drunk as in "I manage to drink a bottle of whiskey in one try and I cannot stand anymore" or drunk as in "I drank a bottle of vodka over the whole evening/night and my memory is a bit blurry".

10. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Sending a message is really not easy even if it is big. Because usually I have trouble reading the display. Actaully that is a good criteria for assessing how drunk you are...well at least for me. If I can't read the display anymore I am properly fucking drunk. If i can still read it I can get another drink.

I will try if I can get even more drunk today and see how my text message skills compare to yesterday. I have a sauna party today. I will bring some finnish vodka. That should do the trick.

11. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Ah, yes that is true. I also have problems reading the display, it can be a bit blurry.

I once tried to write something after I emptied a bottle of vodka, a bottle of rum and some really disgusting whatever its name was. My friends brought me outside to the wastebin and told me to phone them when I finnished throwing up. I could not phone them because a) could not read the display b) could not use the keys c) was shaking all over because it was Novembre, pretty cold an I was only wearing a shirt. When I finally managed to use fast dial (yes, I needed five minutes to push a single button...) I even had problems speaking because I could not control my jaw... that wasn´t nice. Since then I moderate my alcohol intake. (most of the time)

12. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

yep..most of the times. Me too...but not always.

The worst is when you start sending messages to your ex at 4AM.

13. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

At 4Am? Yep that can have a bad result, even more so when you are drunk and the message is... let me say unfriendly.
    But hey, it is only the ex, worse would be the present girlfriend.

This of course depends on the content of the message.

14. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

i forgot to mention the only interesting thing that happened last night besides getting really piss drunk.

i went to the toilet and saw to my suprise that there was a woman there. I always start a conversation with women in men's toilets. it is one of those rules. i can't reproduce the conversation here, but it was one of those surreal conversations.

The boyfriend joined in, and this actually didn't kill the surreal conversation. It just went on.

They were in the men's toilet because they had spilled wine on themselves. I managed to convince her to really soak his pants with water and rub it hard. he didn't look happy about that.

I like these kind of moments.

15. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Must have been entertaining.

16. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Ye'r weird when ye'r drunk, spuriousmonkey. Wouldn't want a picture of it.

17. vslayer Registered Senior Member

duh...?, i was born in the japanese year of the horse

18. vslayer Registered Senior Member

dude, i seriously got 284mph on the spankmonkey

19. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

469... its not that hard - just *CENSORED*

Last edited: Sep 12, 2004
  20. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Better also not ask of a picture of me in the morning after a night of drinking.

21. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

I didn't . . . but what's stopping ya?

22. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Shh . . . that's a secret.

23. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

My roommate (she) borrowed my digital camera to take sex pictures of her and her young stud.