Yasser he kills babies no sir I don't mean maybe...

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Don H, Apr 11, 2002.

1. Don H Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. The Metatron Registered Senior Member

I read the bomber of the bus the other day that killed i think 13 was suspected to be 10 years old although not substantiated.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

Does this mean that all those kids going on shooting rampages in the USA are the fault of George Bush?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. The Metatron Registered Senior Member

I wouldnt say the young suicide bombers are commiting these acts because of the pleas of Chairman Yassar there are enough radical groups in Palastine for that capacity, as for blaming Bush for the High school shootings here in the U.S. there really is no correlation where as the Palastinian Bombers were carrying out a Palastinian agenda the high school shooters motives were purely personal and not done in the name of the U.S govt.

8. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

I doubt very much those bombings were done in the name of the Palestinian leadership.

9. The Metatron Registered Senior Member

Not Palastinian leadership, but Palastinian people in general.

10. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

Then are not those high school shootings in the USA related strongly to USA culture in general?

11. Chris63 Registered Senior Member

Hi,
    You can see on attached picture:

The Woman and the Bulldozer: Sobhiya Al-Amour (50) facing an Israeli bulldozer.
    This bulldozer had destroyed two Palestinian houses. In the picture,
    it is digging up her field of olive trees. Thousands of olive trees were uprooted
    by the Israeli army since the beginning of the Intifada as a
    collective punishment to the Palestinians.

Chris

How to show the picture directly on board?

12. Markx Registered Senior Member

People are still wondering what is motivating attacks on israel?? It's funny how double standard we are.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

What is the source of your picture, Chris?

Peace.

14. Markx Registered Senior Member

Do you think it is possible Photo shop?

15. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

With both sides inclined to manipulate the
    media, I believe context is somewhat important.

Peace.

16. Xev Registered Senior Member

To an untrained eye, if it was Photoshopped, they did a damn good job.

Staged? Possibly.

But, if I am not mistaken, the Isrealis have bulldozered refugee camps.

Adam: Yasser Arafat is closely tied to the ideology that those 'kids' kill in the name of.

Dubya is not closely tied to whatever ideology motivates high school shooters.

The difference being that high school shootings are more an outburst of rage, whereas suicide attacks have some political end.

17. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

Xev, is Yasser tied to their efforts? Or do people assume he is tied to their efforts due to the press coverage? I have heard translated news stories with Yasser denouncing those bombings. How exactly do you connect Yasser with the suicide bombings, apart from him being Palestinian?

18. Chris63 Registered Senior Member

19. Captain Canada Stranger in Town Registered Senior Member

Strange how we all get so interested in sourcing the what may be termed 'pro-Palestinian' news when the world's media are relying solely on pictures supplied by the Israeli military due to the ban on press. In my opinion CNN, BBC and everyone else should refuse to run Israeli supplied tape until journalists are allowed to report from the front-line. To do otherwise is to give-in to propoganda. Just a thoght on the balanced reporting we are receiving.

What's happening in Jenin? Talk of hundreds dead - all terrorists I imagine.

20. Captain Canada Stranger in Town Registered Senior Member

And (just for some balance) I wouldn't trust the veracity of Rense.com one iota. But the Israeli's don't dispute land seizures and house destructions - they just claim it's done because the Palestinians don't have the appropriate building permits or the houses are 'Paelstinian positions'. Strangely, these houses often seem to be in areas of strategic importance...

21. Markx Registered Senior Member

Any one saw Night Line, Last night?? It shows that How much our media is pro-Israeli and we complained about Al-Jazerra beeing pro arab and anti american. Even Israeli Journalist admits that Western media is very Pro-Israeli.

It was very interesting program and it shows the barbarism of Israeli forces.

22. The Metatron Registered Senior Member

Mabey indirectly but in Palastine you have structerd recruitment, classes on how to do it reward to the family of the bombers granted Palastinians have a right of recourse but sacraficing women children and young men is not the way to do it. What if Martain Luther King advocated suicide bombings during the civil rights movement here in America would half of what they accomplished (even though there is still a ways to go)been accomplished? I personnally think the suicide bombing are counter productive to there fight in fact has made things worse. The school shootings are far more infrequent and less structerd than the suicide bombings.

23. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

I was unaware the Palestinian government (such as it is) ran suicide bomber classes. Perhaps you could point me toward some verification?