Xeelee vs The Following Alliance

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by ricrery, May 1, 2010.

1. ricrery Banned Banned

Xeelee have to waste their time on these fools:
    Borg
    Species 8472
    Forerunners
    Federation of Planets
    Klingons
    Cardassians
    Romulans
    Precursors
    Flood
    Isaac Asimov's Galactic Empire
    Dune Imperium
    Asgard
    Imperium
    Galactic Empire

How fast do you think they stomp? 0.32 nanoseconds?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

No Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ricrery Banned Banned

What the hell is that? Looking it up, I doubt they could beat the Xeelee.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

An awesome Sci-Fi anime that is really ownage.

8. ricrery Banned Banned

So, still weaker than the Xeelee?

9. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Having GIANT armadas ( I MEAN IT! ), mechs the size of galaxies ( and universes apparently )...... it is really awesome.

10. ricrery Banned Banned

Xeelee live in a giant time loop, are indestructible to all but gravitational singularities and magnetic monopoles, can time travel nanoseconds after the Big Bang, change laws of physics, and hurl galaxies as bullets. Did I mention they are space-time defects?

11. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

What sci-fi it is from again?

12. ricrery Banned Banned

I never said where it is from. It is from the Xeelee Sequence.

13. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

What is it about?

14. ricrery Banned Banned

Oh, humans getting enslaved by the Qax, who find a Xeelee ship with a 3m gun that can do weird stuff. A human on it, figures out the purpose of the full power level, and shoots it at the Qax home star, and the star turns supernova, then the Qax lose control.

Humanity starts scavenging for more of this Xeelee tech, and they capture enough to push the Xeelee out of the galaxy, even though the Xeelee weren't attempting to fight back.

Later, they want to conquer more, so they leave the galaxy, but they can't conquer other galaxies controlled by Xeelee, so they withdraw.

Afterwords, the humans discover a Xeelee device the size of the universe's Great Attractor, and figure the Xeelee are planning on destroying the universe, so they fight back as hard as they can. They still get nowhere, but now, many millenniums later, the Xeelee are trapping human stars in virtually indestructible materials, so the humans fight back one more time, they lose everything and fall back to Earth, where the Xeelee contain them in a cube sized object many light years across from the inside. The remaining humans discover that they were just fighting these Dark Matter creatures called the "Photino Birds" who accelerate the aging of stars, and that humans were never a threat, but an annoyance at the best. They discover that the Xeelee were losing the war, and built the Ring to escape to a different universe, but the Xeelee also give all civilizations escape boats to the Ring, where they can choose which universe they want to go to. In the end, the narrator watches as the stars all die, and history ends. THE END.

15. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

End of the universe...sounds peachy ( sarcastic ). It sounds not bad.

16. ricrery Banned Banned

They'd still win.

17. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

I think mechs the size of universes can easily destroy universes. I haven't watched much of Lagann, but I think the point of it was to stop the mech to fall into the wrong hands.

18. ricrery Banned Banned

Irrelevant. Xeelee have galactic clusters as supercomputers, and that means they can hide in them, as well as the fact they come from a time loop meaning if the mech destroys them, then the future and past Xeelee will be unaffected. Then they can create a box smaller than the eye can see, but still being universe sized, teleport the mech into it, trap it by destroying the box, and victory. Mechs lose, deal with it.

19. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

It is not really a mech, seeing it is not mechanical, it is more of a spirit plus mech. The mech and disappear and appear somewhere else. It is summoned I think.

20. ricrery Banned Banned

Still loses. Everything loses to the Xeelee, except the Sublime, Excession, and Downstreamers!

21. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Not when the Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann have a super awesome drill

22. ricrery Banned Banned

Except Xeelee erase that and trap the entire universe in a pocket dimension.

23. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

I know the obvious weakness of the Lagann but I am not telling you. Like I said, it is a spirit plus mech. I would love to see Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann drill massive holes in the universe.