WWII scenairo...

Discussion in 'World Events' started by nico, Nov 27, 2003.

1. nico Banned Banned

What if's seem to be part of the common thoughts with WWII. One "what if" that has haunted me is, who would get what? This would be what I believe who would get what...

As you see in that map (below) , you have regions that are joint ruled, Tibet for instance the Nazi's have it nominally, and the Japanese exhert the influence. In Madagascar the South Africans nomnially and the Japanese influence. The Italians would regain Greece (except Athens[nazi]), and Egypt. They get all the way down to Zanzibar. The Spanish joined the war after the Soviets were beaten at Stalingrad. They recieve a large portion of Western Africa. The Nazi's exhert influence over Austrialia, and New Zealand, but nominal Japanese control. In the America's the US takes over Canada into a North American sphere of mutual defence, (Royal families of Europe reside in Canada). The Americans control the Carribean, and the oil fields of Venezuela. The Mexicans join in a loose alliance with the Columbians to form Gran Columbia, that strecths all the way down to Peru and Boliva. The Brazilians create a empire (with a emperor) and there is a seperation of Uruguay with the Soutern Crone republic. They include the more Europeanized Latin American section and are close to the Nazi's, and South Africans. The South Africans joined on the Axis when the UK surrendered to Canada (went to Canada). They gained favour with Hitler, due to their ultra-racist stance. The Japanese control the Pacific, they are reluctant to grant independance to states, the pre-condition is that they are still nominally under Japanese control in an "alliance". What would be ur prediction of the breaking up of the world?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. nico Banned Banned

The map should work...

This should be the map..

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. nico Banned Banned

Sadly I cannot show the map as Goofy has re-enforced...i will see what options I can use at my disposal.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

And it was a good map too.

8. nico Banned Banned

How about now?

Now? Mind the crappy pic quality... ehm it would have been better if i posted like I wanted to.

I suggest you save it, and enlarge it...

9. Spyke Registered Senior Member

I predict that those empires already developing nuclear power (US, Germany, and Japan) would have eventually gobbled up the other weaker empires, Brazil, South Africa, and Italy, and then those final three would have become so consumed with paranoia as each was convinced the other two were forming a secret alliance against them (which I assume is what each would have been doing), that one of them would have panicked first (Dr. Strangelove pops into my mind) and would have decided to preempt with a nuclear first strike, leading to retaliation, and when the nuclear dust had cleared the indestructable cockroach would assume his rightful place as ruler of the New Age.

10. nico Banned Banned

Well I believe that the Brazilians and the Southern Crone nations would realize the threat posed by the US. Since the SC had close relations with the Nazi's and the Brazilians (I believe they would with the Japanese as well, due to a large Japanese population in Brazil). They would eventually receive large amounts of support from the Nazi’s; I mean the Nazi's would have known that to allow the US to monopolize the region would be disastrous for them. The Germans would maintain the world's most competent military force, and with the largest tech base out of them all. Japan would also have the most advanced naval force in the world. The US would have the most nuclear weaponry, but would be dependant on bombers. Meanwhile the Germans would have developed her V-2's into ICBM's. Also the Germans would have about 50% of the oil reserves on the face of the Earth. The Spanish and Italian empires would be existent only nominally, really the decisions would be made in Germania. China would be the world's largest labour camp (as if it already hasn't happened). The South Africans are what the Germans would consider "crusaders" against the "untermensch" of Africa...so they would utilize there experience with all the African colonies.