Ww3?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Active8, May 18, 2002.

?

Who is going to realize that nobody is at fault but the independent evil people?

Poll closed May 28, 2002.
  1. US

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. CHINA

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. MIDDLE EAST

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ME

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Active8 Spokesman for the obvious Registered Senior Member

Imagine that one of these following days an incident occured in Afghanistan that was so powerful, it literally hit too close to China.
    On defense, after all of the trivial news about China and the US, china strikes back. Now..I know this sounds crazy, but imagine a nuclear war between the allied nations versus the population of militant communists, (CHINA). Add saddam and all of the pissed off afgans and what do you get. well maybe not ww3...but their is going to be alot of life just erased from the face of the planet.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

is your poll asking who will START WW3?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Benji Registered Senior Member

No one will ever fire a nuke(not including testing purposes), it just wont happen.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

SURE they wont

8. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

I think if we have a nuclear war, it will be a limited exchange between India and Pakistan.

9. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

i fear it will be the US and someone

they have already expressed a desire to use them on Iraq

10. Active8 Spokesman for the obvious Registered Senior Member

No political organization or country is at fault.

No political organization or country is at fault. I am saing that every point of view in the world is relative and correct in each of their own rights. It is the few with evil intent that give large bodies of people a bad rep.

11. jjhlk Guest

"Imagine that one of these following days an incident occured in Afghanistan that was so powerful, it literally hit too close to China. ... "

China just got in on some world trade thing, and I don't think they'd want to screw themselves over like that.

"Now..I know this sounds crazy, but imagine a nuclear war between the allied nations versus the population of militant communists, (CHINA). Add saddam and all of the pissed off afgans and what do you get. well maybe not ww3...but their is going to be alot of life just erased from the face of the planet."

I'm pretty sure that qualifies as a world war!

If such a thing happened, we'd be back to the days of spies! Woohoo! And we'd get some more great heroic american war movies! W00t!

12. daktaklakpak God is irrelevant! Registered Senior Member

Have you ever seen the preview of the movie "The Sum of All Fears?"

13. jjhlk Guest

I've seen that, it doesn't look like a bad movie.

[Ben on the phone to his girlfriend, while on a plane.]
    Ben Affleck: Hey Cathy, I can't make it.
    His girlfriend: Where are you going?
    Ben: I can't tell you that.
    Morgan Freemen: Tell her where you're going, in fact, tell her who you work for, she'd be impressed.
    Ben: I work for the CIA and the director asked me at the last minute for me to come to Russia [something i didn't catch] the arms inspection.
    His Girlfriend: That is so lame. [click]
    Ben: Hello?
    Morgan: Hehe.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!