WTC Building 7 on 9/11

Discussion in 'World Events' started by battig1370, Jun 23, 2007.

1. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Blue Moose: "you saying that all those professors through out the world are CTs"

Yes I am. Of course Professors can be conspiracy theorists. All of those Professors theorizing conspiracy are indeed conspiracy theorists. If you can't follow that, you might be hopeless when it comes to applying your own reason.

"Same could be said about you"

Lamer ad-hominem.

"the official reports are just as weak or weaker than theory of demolition regarding WTC7"

Read the links. There is a clear difference between sincere analysis and sensationalist conjecture.

"You people getting little frenzy now all the sudden."

I'm only bothering with you

a) because you have made this annoying topic active again- I won't bump this crappy thread when it's down where it belongs.

and

b) because leaving your nonsense unchallenged belittles this forum.

Please read the links I have offered, and I'll be happy to further discuss any of the specific points I quoted, if you're sincere.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2007
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. John99 Banned Banned

Since you brought it up:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_phone

This is not a nationalist thread but since you asked for it...i could go on and on for pages too

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. leopold Valued Senior Member

some things i remember about building 7.
    on 9/ 11 a fire started in WTC 7 that spread all across the lower floors of the building.
    this fire was unique in that the fire could not be put out.
    also, parts of the plane damaged WTC 7.
    these facts was reported on the day it happened.
    it was later determined that debris from one, or both, of the towers also damaged 7.
    now, it's highly likely that all of these taken together could have resulted in the catastrophic failure of the supporting structures

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. BlueMoose Guest

-It didnt take much time in Pop-Mec site to find out its conflicting nature.

There is no scientific basis for the conclusion that explosions brought down the towers," Lerner-Lam tells PM. "That representation of our work is categorically incorrect and not in context."
    http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=5#wtc7

Experts cannot explain why the seismic waves peaked before the towers hit the ground. Asked about these spikes seismologist Arthur Lerner-Lam, director of Columbia University's Center for Hazards and Risk Research told AFP, "This is an element of current research and discussion. It is still being investigated."

"Only a small fraction of the energy from the collapsing towers was converted into ground motion," Lerner-Lam said. "The ground shaking that resulted from the collapse of the towers was extremely small."

Last November, Lerner-Lam said, "During the collapse, most of the energy of the falling debris was absorbed by the towers and the neighboring structures, converting them into rubble and dust or causing other damage -- but not causing significant ground shaking,"

Evidently, the energy source that shook the ground beneath the towers was many times more powerful than the total potential energy released by the falling mass of the huge towers.

http://www.911review.com/errors/wtc/seismic.html

-So can you tell me what Mr. Lerner-Lam is trying to say ?
    -To me it looks like he doesnt have a clue or that he is hiding the truth, choose your pick.

-I will check your other links later, gotta sleep a little.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2007
  8. John99 Banned Banned

It's only 3:16 AM in Finland

9. BlueMoose Guest

Jonh99
    This is not a nationalist thread but since you asked for it...i could go on and on for pages too

-Being little hypocrite here ? Since I asked for ? LOL !!! What about your remarks on the vodka thing ? :bugeye:

-You can polish your nation all you want, but keep in mind that what we have achieved is done by 5000 000 people in very hostile climat, that should bring things to some perspective.
    -Go look winter war in google if you want some real hero war stories in WW2.
    -And your are right, lets not take this thread to that road. Cheers.

10. Hurricane Angel I am the Metatron Registered Senior Member

They didn't do this on 9/11, they had all the time in the world before.

Christ, can you think for yourself a little?

11. Hurricane Angel I am the Metatron Registered Senior Member

Note- one fact that is usually not mentioned regarding fires is that a fire reduced the load on a building. The steel column is an excellent conductor, so basically you can almost never have a "concentrated" hot spot on such structures. Basically those fires wouldn't have been in the same place for long, and would have reduced the load.

Also, if there was so much outside edge damage to WTC 7 it would have fallen on its side.

I think the real problem is that there are no unbiased sources, since they all come from non-Americans. Here is a non-biased source.

12. Hurricane Angel I am the Metatron Registered Senior Member

Another non-biased source

I've never seen some of the footage on this video, but if anyone can explain to the contrary (ie information on WTC 7's impending collapse, particularly WTC 7 because it could have been any other building that could have collapsed so don't spit any bs about how they were trying to be "safe").

13. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

Having time doesn't solve the problems of getting a lot of explosives into a building under the eyes of security and then having no one notice them. Then a large section of one of the tallest buildings in the world falls on WTC7 and the fire burns for seven hours and none of these invisible explosives go off?

Of course we already ignoring several other problems here such as
    -the motivation for loading up a building with explosives that wasn't even going to be hit by planes and
    -the absurd amount of evil people that would be needed to pull off such a strange stunt and
    -the fact that the firefighters were pulled out long before it actually collapsed because they suspected the damage and fire would cause it to do so.

I could go on...

14. Hurricane Angel I am the Metatron Registered Senior Member

many thermite explosives are thermally insensitive;

translation, you need a metal oxidizer not fire.

15. Hurricane Angel I am the Metatron Registered Senior Member

look up "madrid tower", please explain that event in the context of WTC 7.

Yeah... okay there. WTC 7 housed thousands of files on the billion dollar frauds committed by Enron, and Worldcom. that right there is enough to burn the building.

oh my, please don't bring such assumptions, let's stick to science not the human psyche. after all I could argue that they believed they were doing it for the greater good. (re; nazi germany)

considering larry silverstein and mayor giulliani are well connected w/ the white house, i don't see how they couldn't use their new york connections to tell them to stay away, and strangely not put out a fire.

please do

16. John99 Banned Banned

Suposedly he is from Canada, he probably has never been off the family farm.

17. Hurricane Angel I am the Metatron Registered Senior Member

As you might have not understood that SFRJ meant Yugoslavia, I have lived in more places in the past than you will ever in your entire life.

18. John99 Banned Banned

How do you know?

i know, iknow "because your stoopit":scratchin:

19. Hurricane Angel I am the Metatron Registered Senior Member

I've sent you a PM, if you can't stay on topic (WTC 7) you're welcome to message me back with a grand list of your international exploits.

20. John99 Banned Banned

thank you.

21. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Biography:
    Born in SFRJ, now in Canada. Athlete and scholar, and other honest pursuits.
    Interests:
    student, work, friends, kendo
    messiah

Date of Birth:
    April 17th, 1986

A yes, 21 and so cosmopolitan, ....your full of shit, as some one said a farm boy, who has never been past the county line, the computer is your travel agent.

22. leopold Valued Senior Member

wasn't the pillars in WTC7 concrete?

23. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

LOL!

- N