WTC Building 7 on 9/11

Discussion in 'World Events' started by battig1370, Jun 23, 2007.

1. James911 Registered Member

Don't bother; only one type of people who can go on that type of defense....Those working in the ministry of Disinformation setup by the US government to falsify any truth coming out about 911.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

Thats it James you're on to me. While it appears that I'm an IT consultant working in Melbourne Australia, I'm actually an employee of the US government. My job is to check forums and discredit those who see through the conspiracy with their extremely accurate youtube videos.

Big thumbs up for u.
    :thumbsup:

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. James911 Registered Member

Whatever....There is no point talking to u...you're one of them, because every truth or a slight physical evidence that comes out from 911, you straight away deny or falsify it...there seems to be a pattern and it's noticeable in all you posts.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. James911 Registered Member

Is this a confession?

Last edited: Jul 17, 2008
  8. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

sar·casm
    Pronunciation:
    \ˈsär-ˌka-zəm\
    Function:
    noun
    Etymology:
    French or Late Latin; French sarcasme, from Late Latin sarcasmos, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein to tear flesh, bite the lips in rage, sneer, from sark-, sarx flesh; probably akin to Avestan thwarəs- to cut
    Date:

1: a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain2 a: a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b: the use or language of sarcasm

9. James911 Registered Member

Again NO COMMENT, you said it all.