Wow!! Get Paid to Play! Everquest, WoW, D&D.

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by Cottontop3000, May 19, 2006.

1. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

nintendo used to pay me to play pokemon with little kids. i made around 1500 dollars a week (due to high travel requirements).

basically, i would get on a plane and go someplace new in the states every weekend, beat the hell out of a bunch of kids, and collect a paycheck every tuesday.
    *shrug* this isnt a new thing.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

You could always join a MUD
    http://www.mudconnect.com/

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Winner of Discontent i am a banana Registered Senior Member

ha i have heard about this, and people do make decent money if they're that good they can level up their characters or something like that. lmao i'm not big in the online gaming world...curious about a couple things:

isn't it cheating to buy a character with all the works? and don't you run the risk of losing what the character's creator accomplished if you're not that good?

i don't mean cheating in the devious sense. i just mean, i'm too stubborn to let someone else help me. i don't feel accomplished unless i master it on my own.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

wow...

everything mentioned in this thread just flew over my head.

I haven't touched a videogame in over a year.

8. dagr8n8 Registered Senior Member

lol, this is F***'en nuts lol .. but i wish i was good at WoW. Like every other person in my doorm so i could sell my stuff!!! ehhe