Would you sell marijuanna if

Discussion in 'Business & Economics' started by nicholas1M7, Feb 2, 2007.

?

Would you sell it?

1. Absolutely! I smoke it too

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Not at all. It's against everything that is me

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Under the right circumstances/ legal or not

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  4. I cannot say at this point in time

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

...if you knew you could get away with it?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Where is the option that will stop you sending me dirty PMs?:bugeye:

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. original sine Registered Senior Member

I probably wouldn't. Phone calls from strangers at all hours asking if I have anything for sale is something I would not want to deal with. If the caller was a friend of mine, then they'd probably expect to be hooked up with a good deal or discount, which would conflict with the aim of my dealings. I used to smoke frequently, but I know that it is often counterproductive and definitely not healthy. So I'd rather not sell it. Then again, there is a lot of money to be made in such endeavors.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

ROOR!

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You know smartass, I could copy paste them here.

9. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

Indeed there is. There are certainly ways to limit the demands. If you are smart enough to be discreet and distribute limited amounts then you could probably control that. If your friends are smart they won't pressure you, especially if you're their only supplier. I speak from observation and a little experience.

10. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

Copy and paste some of your dirty words.

11. Genji Registered Senior Member

I just buy. Selling is more dangerous. But if it's just friends, what's the big deal??

12. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

I find the non-medicinal usage of marijuana to be degenerate and ill befitting the superior man. Acccordingly, I would not participate in its trade.

13. Genji Registered Senior Member

I find non-medicinal use of :m: to be relaxing and soothing. It also makes cigarettes taste even better.
    Selling is dangerous. Did that, don't any more. You have a whole whirlwind of things that come up you never anticipate. Sometimes there are size complaints, quality complaints, buyers that compared their purchases and insist one got more than the other. When availablity skips a beat here and there you find buyers waiting at your place, begging. You have callers, begging. How Long Will It Be!?
    Then you have word of mouth. This person's a friend of that person and he's cool. Uh huh. Strangers appear at your place wanting the same thing, spouses angry with a loved one's use sometimes call with threats. Disgruntled customers call cops anonyomously, neighbors note the traffic. Paranoia sets in. And these are the results of very careful and fair practices!!
    Meeting in dark alleys and isolated areas is bad news. I got jumped, robbed of my fortune in....and beat up. I couldn't report it! So I had to pay up to my seller. I had to resort to prostitution! (this was 20 years ago)
    Buying isn't totally safe either, but a helluva lot safer than selling.

14. Redefine91 I piss excellence Registered Senior Member

DO IT!

Anyways, I might sell it in Americal. But the penalties abroad are so much worse and harsh that anywhere but the great ol US of A I'd be reluctant to do it.

15. zenbabelfish autonomous hyperreal sophist Registered Senior Member

If growing marijuana were legal then there would be no need to sell it...anyone who wanted it could grow their own. Money paid to dealers would stay in the local community and crime would fall.

16. Genji Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Not quite. Europe is open to it even if some countries have a law against it on the books, it's not enforced. Other places in Europe it's legal. Only places you get in MORE trouble than fascist USA is a Muslim country.

17. Redefine91 I piss excellence Registered Senior Member

No places like Indonesia and Vietnam put people to death on strike one.

18. Genji Registered Senior Member

Indonesia is a Muslim country. It isn't illegal in Vietnam

19. Redefine91 I piss excellence Registered Senior Member

20. Genji Registered Senior Member

Like in some Euro countries, it is illegal but not enforced. I know a couple that travels to Vietnam every few years, she's a native. They've never had a problem openly buying it and using it.

21. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Pot fucks up your brain. Smoke too much, next thing you know you start thinking Al Gore makes sense.

But seriously, I've smoked it once or twice in high school. Didn't have much of an effect. Meanwhile, guys who smoke it all the time get stoned from one hit. Why? It builds up in your fatty tissues (like your brain). Not good. I'll stick to alcohol, a nice water soluble intoxicant.

22. zenbabelfish autonomous hyperreal sophist Registered Senior Member

23. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

If you need some action I could send you. I noticed the plural in "PM". It should be singular. I sent two like 5 months ago. Somebody needs to learn to count. And that somebody is samcdkey.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2007