Would you have sex with a homeless person?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by darksidZz, Nov 2, 2009.

?

If they were hot then...

Poll closed Nov 12, 2009.
  1. Yes

41.7%
  2. No

20.8%
  3. Unsure

29.2%
  4. You're sick

8.3%
  1. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

I was just inquiring as to why the OP has been abandoned and has turned into the about members Christa version.:shrug:

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

Well. Orly, technically I am homeless at the moment. I have plenty of money in the bank, enough to last a lifetime (which I earned personally, we are not talking "old money" here), but am currently choosing to live with friends that I have known for 25+ years. Not that you recall, but I relocated from one state to another, immediately got in an auto accident involving a drunk driver doing 80+ MPH on an access road posted at 25 MPH. Now I could go stay in any number of fancy hotels, but I would rather be here as I recover. (Almost complete, thank G*d!)

Would you say "homeless scum" to me? I fit the criteria, no home, no job...

Bottom line: Orly dear, fairest of all, Would you sleep with me?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

aren't you recuperating?? I'm afraid sex with me just might kill you and I wouldn't want that on my conscience.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

Good point... I'm forever in your debt for the thoughtfulness... (damn, there went another perfectly fine p**** of... - I really need to work on my technique)

:bawl:

8. Pinwheel Banned Banned

I would, if she were hot.

9. birch Valued Senior Member

there are dangerous and/or bad homeless people and there are homeless people who are so pitifully naive and innocent.

i saw a homeless woman wear satin pajamas in public proudly. she probably thought she looked good or fancy as that was her demeanor. another time i saw a very young woman who was pretty/cute and she was so optimistic and sweet. i was worried for her being on the street. i saw a man ask her if she was a prostitute and she shook her head no backing away.

ironicly, some of the most honest and nice people are homeless. it's very sad but not entirely surprising considering society is based on aggression, power, manipulation and a hierarchy. innocent people don't survive in the game unless they have supportive or caring family so they fall through the cracks.

of course there are homeless that are just scum, male and female, just like in any social class.

10. draqon Banned Banned

this thread is about darksidZz. he is homeless. he is a guy. He lacks confidence to strive in this life, to excel at work, to excel at studies, to get the girls and women that he desires.

11. Enmos Valued Senior Member

He isn't homeless! Is he.. ?

12. otheadp Banned Banned

Homeless people are at a higher risk to have diseases, including VDs and STDs, due to worse hygiene. Also, many of them are drug users or have mental disorders.

Even if the homeless woman is young and not too ugly, she might have some diseases, so I probably wouldn't sleep with her. It all depends on how desperate / drunk / horny I am at in the moment though... but in general I wouldn't do that.