Would you have sex with a homeless person?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by darksidZz, Nov 2, 2009.

?

If they were hot then...

Poll closed Nov 12, 2009.
  1. Yes

41.7%
  2. No

20.8%
  3. Unsure

29.2%
  4. You're sick

8.3%
  1. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

ok, what exactly IS the number of CEO's on wall street by population since its that important to you?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I find your question very odd. You make something up and then get defensive when someone asks you about it. :shrug:

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

i find your attitude exactly what i would expect from someone who has realised how untenable her possition really is but cant find a dignified way to back down. Do you really think it matters if its 0.01%, 0.01%, 1%. or even 2%. How would that change the validity of the fact that this ritch idiots on wall street caused AT LEAST (because offical unemployment rates ALWAYS under estimate the numbers of unemployed ESPECIALLY in the US where benifits are time limited and only those eligable for them and reciving them are counted) 16% of the ENTIRE population of people who went to work every day, did there job well every day and had apsolutly NOTHING to do with the colaps of not just the US economy but the WORLD economy?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

Philosophical question: Is paying a homeless person for sex considered prostitution or charity?

8. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I think its neither. Its more of a pity fuck with benefits.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

so that is a yes? You would sleep with a homeless man/woman? Or are you saying you would prefer to sleep with someone who works on Wall Street?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

That sounds like charity, though.

11. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

LOL for you or for them?

12. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

I've been fucked by them for years and it has never done me any good.

Honestly, I have known quite a few people who "work on Wall Street", and in my personal experience, I'd rather spend my time with a homeless person.

13. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Can't disagree with that. My uncle Terry was a stockbroker on Wall Street and I'd rather spend time with a homeless person than him.

14. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Is that different from you guessing they must be lazy moochers or drug addled losers?

Have you ever been to or volunteered at a homeless shelter or a food bank?
    How many homeless have you known.

I can tell you from first-hand experience that they are NOT all druggies or lazy losers.
    Sure, some of them are - but by no means all of them.
    Were you aware that the majority of banruptcies in the US are working people who could not afford to pay their medical bills?

Asguard may be extreme, but he does have a valid point.
    He is not talking about who you choose to sleep with, but about the unfounded, wide assumptions you have made about the character of people you do not know.

15. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I never said all of them were. Me assuming all of them are drug addicts/mentally ill is the same as Asguard thinking they are homeless because of the gvmt

I am saying I will not sleep with people who have the characteristics I have listed. I think the homeless men are vastly different than homeless women. I don't think homeless men are out there because of domestic violence.

I'M NOT SLEEPING WITH A HOMELESS PERSON!!!!!

16. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

yes, we donate time and resources, as do our children. We have even taken in a homeless person for a couple months.
    We do not donate money directly to the homeless, but we have given them items.
    I have even run out into the middle of traffic to help a homeless person pick up his food (his bag ripped) and gave him my umbrella.
    We have also paid for meds for a poor elderly woman who couldn't afford them.

17. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Not in so many words, but based on what you DID say, that certainly does seem that's what you think...

Can you understand how people might get that impression?

18. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I suppose.
    But again, who wants to sleep with someone who isn't treating their mental illness, is an addict, or is a moocher?

19. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

But you just said you don't think all of them are.
    So let me guess... 99.9% of them are?
    Can you not recognize your obvious prejudice?

I'm not saying you SHOULD (or anyone SHOULD) sleep with a homeless person - I am just saying that it is awfully prejudgemental to make these assumptions about them - and your assumptions would often be incorrect.
    Do you really not see this?

20. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I guess not

21. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

So you DO think they all are "someone who isn't treating their mental illness, is an addict, or is a moocher"?

22. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

no, not all, just the majority. And that is who I thought the question was aimed at. Not the few who ended up on the street because their house burned down or have amnesia or...

And moochers aren't homeless. They are staying with friends/family and giving nothing back. I'm just saying I wouldn't sleep with them either.

23. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Can you turn that back on yourself?
    Where do you get the proof for your assumption?
    Why is it bullshit that Asguard did it, but OK that you are doing it?

Oh wait... It doesn't matter because those people are worthy of your respect, anyway.
    nevermind