Would you have sex with a homeless person?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by darksidZz, Nov 2, 2009.

?

If they were hot then...

Poll closed Nov 12, 2009.
  1. Yes

41.7%
  2. No

20.8%
  3. Unsure

29.2%
  4. You're sick

8.3%
  1. draqon Banned Banned

that is evil, Anti-Flag.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

Do homeless people really get knock knock jokes?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

If he is on welfare and he is homeless, where are they mailing his checks?

I am not interested in anyone who is not financially stable. They don't have to be rich, but they do have to be dependable, hard working, etc.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Exactly!
    Who is he mooching off of?

8. draqon Banned Banned

Postal Box.

9. John99 Banned Banned

if you notice he put:

"If they were hot then..."

in the subtitle.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

then i would vote - hell yeh

10. John99 Banned Banned

ah, she wopuld probably crazy and kill my doggie or something like that.

11. mike47 Banned Banned

It is just an opinion about having sex with a homeless .
    Homeless people are full of problems and sex is the last thing on their minds .
    As i said before most of them have serious issues such as drug abuse, alcoholism, mental illness.....etc.
    When I pass a homeless person I do not think about sex with this person but how can society help such a human .

12. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

just because someone is homeless doesnt prevent them from even being fairly well off. Currently in the NT the salvos are having large amounts of requests for emergency accomidations because even though employment is at almost zero and the pay levels are quite reasonable there is no afordable accomidation avilable.

Oh and for Orleander, instead of looking to "mouch" off your partner why dont YOU go out and get a job and earn your OWN money?

13. Enmos Valued Senior Member

City Hall. At least here in The Netherlands..

14. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

??? :bugeye: are you under the impression that I am homeless or sleep on friends couches? Do you think I don't work?

I'm not talking about housewives/husbands or students and you know it. I'm talking about that lazy ass person we all seem to know who goes from friend to friend to parents to friend just crashing on the couch for a few days. Eating their food, using up their hot water, playing video games all day, etc. while not doing a thing in return.

No, I don't sleep with those men.

15. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

My only point is that they are not ALL like that.
    Some are self sufficient, and it is unfair to paint them all with that "moocher" brush.

16. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

If they are self sufficient, they are not moochers then. But if they are self sufficient living in a box or a tent in the park, I am not sleeping with them. Their idea of self sufficient and my idea of self sufficient are too different.

When I sleep with someone I think long term

17. zeusbenedict Registered Member

Hi sidZz! I'd do it if I had a long term relationship with them.

18. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

oh of course, 16% (or MORE now) of the population who WANT to work and cant because of the 1% of morons who happen to own wall street are lazy

And that ignores the people who HAVE jobs but are still homeless because of poor planning by goverments in the amount of land they releace, the single parents, the vets (yea those who fought for your country), those who are escaping abusive relationships and those with a mental or physical illness. Im SO glad i never have to put up with you as a partner, your blatant bigotry would drive me insane

19. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I'm a bigot because I wouldn't want to have sex with a homeless person?

I think you spin reality so that people are not liable for their own actions and poor choices.

And that 16% who want to work but can't because of that 1% on Wall Street, well, WTF are you talking about???

20. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

and people wonder why im biased against stupid yanks. I think i will print this and hang it on my wall so the next time a 11th of sep happens and the goverment is asking OUR young men and women to fight and die to protect the US i can look back and rember the "compassion" american's have for EACHOTHER let alone the rest of the world

21. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

<sigh> so the question was "would you sleep with a homeless person" and you have spun it into a 9/11 gvmt stupid yank rant.

so, do you have any proof about the 16% vs 1% wall street statement you made?

22. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

i guessed that the percentage of CEO's on wall street is 1% of the total US population, i was probably being concervitive with my guess. As for the 16% the last figures i herd on the offical US unemployment rate was 16%, if we extrapolate that world wide its PROBABLY ALOT higher but 16% will do for this argument.

You know orleander an inability to empathise with someone is the first sign of a sociopath. The question wasnt "would you sleep with a lazy bum?", it was "would you sleep with someone who is homeless?". Its YOUR prejudace which turns all homeless people into lazy bums. A fair percentage of them in the US have worked hard there entire lives only to be struck down with a medical condition and then have there cover striped away because they didnt put on there form that when they were 16 they had a zit and then after being screwed by the insurance industy they are then screwed by the medical INDUSTRY in the US who EXSTORT money out of people because they know that people actually value there lives more than the US system seems to. Thankfully everyother industrial nation saw this and decided it was unaceptable and stamped it out. EVEN MARGRET THATCHER felt it was unaceptable and we all know what a soft lefty she was.

But the US has never left the era of serfs, you just changed the lable. People are just a comodity no different to a plastic bag there to be used until they break and then thrown out. I pitty you

23. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

You guessed? I'm not surprised you just pulled a number out of your ass and went with it.

Are you also guessing that the homeless have worked their entire lives only to be struck down with a medical condition? Are you also guessing that they are homeless because they got screwed by insurance companies?

I take it that you would have no problem knocking boots with a homeless man/woman then. Your preference, not mine.