Would China Go to War to Expand and Protect Itself From Civil Wars?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fat_frank, Feb 20, 2010.

1. fat_frank Registered Member

If China becomes the world's most powerful nation on which most of the others depend, do you think they'd start going for world domination using military force? They have a huge excess of males and what the maoist government may see as a growing threat of too many elderly, which would drag China's economy in reverse. I think the gov would use them as cannon fodder to get rid of two problems with one stone (a world war or war with Taiwan).

Maybe a war is what they will need if their economy crashes, and to curtail their massive population which also has about 300 million angry poor, who I bet would die for the chance to be wealthy, even if it meant dying in battle. especially the surplus single males, and to make it easier in the end for them to grow. If they eventually take over the world, they would be the ones to put history in the perspective they want it to. Plus, they may be able to get Taiwan back at the very least in a deal to end the war, and that alone would be a huge success, especially if they got rid of their male problem by occupying Taiwan with the males, and giving them access to the women their.

China also has about 250 million poor, some who are so desperately miserable they would commit suicide if just pressured a little more, there are stories of it. I'd bet they'd be willing to become mass murderers if it meant a better life for themselves, including those they love among themselves.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I think they will simply buy land in the US.

Chinese official urges buying of gold, U.S. land: report

See also [to feed the conspiracy]:

Impeachment Time: Obama Grants Eminent Domain Rights to China to Secure Debt

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.