Worst Star Trek Series

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by darksidZz, Feb 12, 2007.

?

I think..

Poll closed Mar 14, 2007.
  1. Deep Space Nine

16.7%
  2. Original

12.5%
  3. Next Generation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Voyager

16.7%
  5. Enterprise

54.2%
  1. draqon Banned Banned

obviously that is not a correct statement, since some have voted for other than Enterprise.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

Seven of nine... mmmmm dub.... *drool* Voyager was cool, I liked the episode where they meet that strange biological species from fluid space that totally pwn the borg.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. psikeyhackr Live Long and Suffer Valued Senior Member

Enterprise is at the bottom of the barrel.

Episodes with Ferengi and Borg even though this is supposed to be before Kirk and Spock and those species didn't show up until TNG. The franchise is worn out but they want to keep milking it for the money so they screw it up experimenting to get ratings.

psik

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. orcot Valued Senior Member

Besides trip archer and tpol got most of the atention for some reason. I don't get it why hoshi and travis where mentioned as main figures.

They should have made tpol a bid less human and perhaps given her a other vulcan compagnion unboard the ship. It would have been funny seeing 2 vulcans discus humanity in their point of view.

Travis should have been played by someone a little older for credibility. And I also wasn't content with the form of the ship, it's basicley the same as the akira class. I would have liked a more tubed version (less advanced). And perhaps some other enyoment deck.

8. superstring01 Moderator

The original series sucked, IMHO. I loved DS9, Next Gen... and actually liked Enterprise. Voyager I tollerated. The original series I cannot stand.

~String

9. Coolies! Yes! Wait a minute... no Registered Senior Member

Never watched the enterprise but I've watched all the other series so that may explain which 1 I don't like. Voyager was my fave, apparently it wasn't all that popular but it was sooo good, scary aliens not just humans with pointy ears, and the borg all the time. Seven of Nine and the Doctor were the best characters they had the most interesting stories.

10. psikeyhackr Live Long and Suffer Valued Senior Member

To evaluate TOS without taking into account the fact that it was made in the 60's is very unfair. The curious thing about sci-fi for TV and movies is that the advance of technology, which is one of the things SF is about, has made better video sci-fi possible.

The similarity of the relationship between Kirk and Spock to The Lone Ranger and Tonto and The Green Hornet and Kato show how dated it is. I think the Original was better for the time it was made then Enterprise was for it's time. But you actually need to pick the good episodes out of the crappy episodes for each series.

Of course Babylon 5 was better than all of them LOL

psik

11. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

One of the first Star Trek episodes is about time travel, albeit by accident, and with time travel you can't have a perfectly consistent history.

12. superstring01 Moderator

Ahhhh... how I mis "B5". "Andromeda" was good for the first three seasons, too. But, "B5"... what a show!

~String

13. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

SUperstring99:

Do not tell me that Kirk is not the Space John Galt!