World trade centre collapse, 9/11 conspiracy

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by someguy1, Nov 4, 2017.

1. river

The buildings came down rather orderly

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

Yes, gravity is an orderly force. Governments, on the other hand, tend to be disorderly. That's why conspiracies often don't work.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. billvon Valued Senior Member

Yes, they all followed gravity. Although after seeing the debris field and where the various pieces hit, I wouldn't call the process "orderly."

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. psikeyhackr Valued Senior Member

What?!! What the hell is that supposed to mean?

8. psikeyhackr Valued Senior Member

This is what I said in the previous post:
    That 324 is what Greening calls 'h' in his first picture. So the 121 is how far the top moves horizontally relative to the bottom. How much the center of gravity moved cannot be determined because we do not know where it is. The Mechanical floor and the hat truss should have moved it upwards relative to the geometrc center. But until we know the tons of steel and tons of concrete on every level it cannot be determined.

So 9/11 is scientific nonsense until the relevant data is supplied. So why do people BELIEVE anything without asking for information so obvious?

9. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Not that I want to lend any credence to such a conspiracy theory but, are you talking about the horizontal location of the CoG?
    I think we can assume that weight is horizontally distributed equally. You don't wanna be making a building where one side is significantly stronger, better braced, or more full of significantly heavier equipment than the other.

Unless you're talking about vertical location - in which case - carry on.

10. David C The print that nails this troofer Registered Senior Member

I actually had to reread this several times before your claim actually sunk in. This is a simple trigonometry problem. The drop for 22 degrees and 200 feet width is 81 feet. You don't put in the height to work out the drop!

From post #47, the COG moves roughly 60% from its central position.

"The hat truss provided additional connections among the core columns and between the core and perimeter columns, providing additional means for load redistribution."

You didn't even get a basic trigonometry problem right. Have you considered that the nonsense bit is your limited understanding? The relative weights of the mechanical floors and the small roof truss for the antenna would make hardly any difference to the COG.

The information may be obvious, but you didn't understand it.