wOO R u Jealous oF?

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by darksidZz, Dec 7, 2007.

1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I was interested in hearing abit from the members as to what makes them get jealous. For instance do you know someone that makes you feel as if you lack certain things in your life, a stereo, a car, etc. Is there someone around you that you're friends with but they always seem to be doing more than you? Do you even get jealous of other people or are you immune to it.

Can you share some examples of jealousy you've experienced recently, maybe someone getting better treatment than you because they had more financially? Did you hear about someone in your office getting promoted and find yourself wishing it were you?

Some more interestings questions might be did you ever do something to another person because you were jealous, break something they owned, spread rumours?

Let's not make it to far in the past but if you don't have anything more recent that's ok too.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Till Eulenspiegel Registered Member

I'm not jealous of anyone and would not want to change places with anyone.

There milght be people with more money than me, better health than me, better looks than me (although that is unlikely since I am such a stud muffin

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

} but you have to consider their total existence.

I am used to my life and my skin and feel very comfortable. I can honestly say I am not jealous of anyone.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Reiku Banned Banned

Honesty> Many hide behind masks round here, and do you want to know why> It;s because they can say anything about their own personals and integrities, and yet no one can never tuely know. This is what makes certain members, cowards in my mind.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I would love to have Angelina Jolie's life, then I remember she has been divorced twice, her mom has died and her father is Jon Voigt.

I seriously can't think of anyone I'm jealous of. I guess I've outgrown that.

8. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

I would love to have Angelina Jolie.

Actually though, I'm jealous of whoever has Jessica Biel

9. draqon Banned Banned

ok Jessica has got it

10. leopold Valued Senior Member

there isn't anything i can think of.
    although i can't say "i've got it made in the shade" i can say i'm not strapped for cash.

my momma did a pretty fair job in raising a well rounded person.

my only true regret is that i never took advantage of all the opportunities that came my way.

11. Carcano Valued Senior Member

I'm somewhat jealous of talented people...esp people who can play my guitars better than me.

People who can draw...contortionists.

Excessive wealth doesnt attract my attention or envy.

12. Carcano Valued Senior Member

Oh, and Ive occasionally been jealous of the power certain women have over me.

13. draqon Banned Banned

and does that power spill over the rim of the glass?

14. Carcano Valued Senior Member

Who me? I dont touch alcohol.

One of my clients offered me a chocolate liqueur once...turned that down too.

15. draqon Banned Banned

no...thats not what I am asking...this power over you by women, does it end up in a very close and intimate encounter relationship? That is if you don't mind me asking...such intimate questions in the first place...that is if you are not shy to talk about it.

16. Carcano Valued Senior Member

You see this often among Russian or Ukrainian women...a magical hypnotic aura that just reels you in.

Whether or not you actually 'get' in is another matter. :bugeye:

17. saudade Unfiltered perspective... Registered Senior Member

I'm jealous of excessively rich people, people who can play piano, geniuses, good soccer players...

18. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

im jealous of all that people that live in chicago and can see my husband everyday

19. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

btw, i know i sound like a broken record, blow me

20. draqon Banned Banned

... I always wondered whether this distance thing really allowed people to love each other, always doubted it.

21. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

So what exactly is the story on this (I've read bits and pieces - looks like a long distance relationship kinda thing). Are you moving there? Is he moving to Brazil (you're in Brazil right)?

BTW -- if you're trying to move to Chicago, that is an awesome place to live.

22. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

ok, to sum it up

met eachother in Rio in october 2005, started dating in december, he kept traveling back and forth every couple of months until december 2006, when he moved in with me here, usign a tourist visa. We got married in june 2006, his company called him back (he cant work here yet) he left, I stayed, we're getting visas

I don't know how man of you americans know that you can't just marry anyone you want and bring them to live with you... the wait can take over 2 years

... hopefully only 8 months for us

:'(

23. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

i've been away for a few days and now i am confused is darksidzz actually back for good? or is it someone else?