Womens Rights.!!!

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by cluelusshusbund, Nov 1, 2014.

?

Shoud adult women have the right to go topless anyplace a man can.???

1. Yes

2. No

3. Only if descretely feedin a baby

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

Idealy, and if that's their choice, sure.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

Nothing I have said even remotely implies that. Your argument is an imbecilic and transparent attempt at applying the slippery slope fallacy.

I said nothing about external genitalia.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

For everybody else, this ad still gets run from time to time around here:

8. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

According to psychologist (and not stupid youreyes POV's):

breasts are sexual organs of a female

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-human-beast/201305/sexual-wiring-womens-breasts

Since we are exposing female sexual organs, than men can expose their sexual organs.

Fair and square.

9. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

It is obvious that the guy walking on street in his underwear is morally wrong, thus the success of this sexualized advertisement of ice-cream.

10. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

Nope, because - and I'm repeating myself here, I said nothing about external genitalia - and note, not all external genitalia are sexual organs.

11. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

Only he's wearing togs, not underwear.

12. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

togs - underwear, to me its same thing, it looks the same. his bulge is clearly seen and he is walking around parading it on the street.

Breasts of a woman, are external GENITALIA.

13. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

Your argument is flawed on a second level. If you want to make it about keeping sexual organs covered, then men should be forced to wear tops at all times as well, just to be safe, after all, according to your own source:

14. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

Here is an excerpt by psychologists outlining why woman breasts are external genitalia:

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-human-beast/201305/sexual-wiring-womens-breasts

15. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

According to my own source the men nipples should be covered too, which I agree to as well, when it comes to public.

16. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

No they aren't.

Women's external genitalia are defined as being the pudendum, clitoris, and urethra (internal being ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, cervix and vagina). EG: http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=33682
    Male external genitlaia are defined as being the penis, urethra, and scrotum (internal being testes, epididymis, vas defrens, seminal vesical, ejaculatory duct, bulboruethral gland, and the prostate) EG: http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=33684

17. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

18. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

Ok than they are not genitalia, but are sexual organs.

Sexual organs that you want exposed on the streets in public for children to see.

And what age does this right to expose breasts come at, define.

19. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

Hmm, you've got a good point there - maybe we should arrest all mothers that dare to breast feed, after all, not only are they exposing their sexual organs to children, but they're forcing them into their mouths...

In case you missed it, I'm being sarcastic.

20. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

In case you missed it, you have not answered the questions.

These questions are:

1) Do you agree that female breasts are not genitalia, but are sexual organs? (in previous post you said yes)

2) Do you want female sexual organs exposed in the public for the children to see?

3) At what age will you let the female sexual organs be exposed at? 18 year old? 16 year old? 14 year old? define. thanks.

As per breastfeeding mothers exposing their breasts, that is a biological necessity and as I previously states the LAW must be on their side and they shall be granted this act in the public.

21. Bells Staff Member

If that is the case, then the mouth and fingers are also sexual organs, since they are also used during sex..

Don't even get me started on the tongue.

Do you wear a face mask and mittens so as to not expose the public and children to your sexual organs youreyes?

22. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

Do you have reference to a psychological study showing that mouth and fingers are indeed sexual organs? Awaiting scientific proof of your POVs on this subject.

23. Bells Staff Member

You really looked closely, didn't you?

Do you often look for bulges in men's pants?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.