Women needs protection !

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by Saint, Jan 27, 2005.

1. stainless Registered Member

mystech is correct, "arm them". A 9mm hydra shock will "cure" a rapist's sex drive, and it makes them quite passive.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mis-t-highs I'm filling up Registered Senior Member

I cant believe you said that, quite honestly rosa, thats a crock.
    so just because he's the man, he has the right to rape you.
    so would you lay down, and let it happen?.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

Doc you still aren't in the real world here. Rape is an entirely different ballgame than a fist fight. What are the consequences of each action? Biig difference between a misdemeanor and a felony also most people accept fights between young morons as a part of growing up the same cannot be said of rape.

So don't hang out where the idiots congregate same as the nerds and again the police and people in general will look at rape in an entirely different manner than a fight.

This as you have so readily stated is not always the case and I have seen girls get punched for mouthing off but I have never seen that physical action followed by rape, again most people even thugs have some sense of moral limitation (if they don't then they usually end up dead or in jail which is where rapists end up now anyway.)

Yeah right those same nerds who would do anything to get a girlfriend?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Maybe in your neighborhood but then even that problem would sort itself out as all females began to leave the area or find some way to defend themselves (mace, a knife, a gun or a man). In the end you are left with a bunch of neanderthals with only eachother to beat on/off back to the good ole days for them.

As I mentioned earlier it is exactly this silence that allows such things to occur in the first place so they must be able to speak freely

Well I think you would agree there is serious need for reform there never in my life witnessed any such thing. Besides what you are refering to is not a sexual attack it is about power over another male all animals have male competition, even if a female had the same job as you there would not be the same need to show physical dominance since it is a given. The dominant male would more likely try and woo the girls not beat them.

Anyway the rest of that was equally absurd so I won't bother

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

Come on now, Mis-t, you've got to admit he's on to something here. This is just free market econimics applied to a social-sexual situation, do we really need to have big government regulating this and muck everything up? The market is self correcting, things work themselves out to the absolute best possable of all ends!

8. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Illeterato:
    Castration.

Duendy:
    Oohhhh.
    Patriarchy?

What patriarchy?

Do you even realize that those most severe in trying to 'prove' or 'explain' the equality of something are those who fear its unequal?

Jesse Jackson, Sharpton, Malcolm X- I know all these men looked on their people, at least once a day, in disgust for proving them wrong with their behaviour.

There is no “patriarchy”, moron. Only an excuse to whine about a lost cause.