Women inherently evil

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Frisbinator, Oct 27, 2004.

1. Frisbinator Registered Senior Member

I think that between men and women, women are more inherently evil. Let's take a look at things here:

Women: Hormones dictate behavior. They will become angry and short tempered, acting cruelly and hateful towards their signifigant other or those that they love just because of some stupid hormones.

Women will constantly become attracted to total scumbags, and give them their love, while a perfectly nice guy will get the brush off. (Quote made by a gorgeous young friend of mine the other day (female of course): "I would so marry Eminem in a heartbeat, I don't care if he would beat me!") And THEN, that very SAME woman, will complain that ALL MEN ARE PIGS, or will become BITTER towards all men, just because of her inability to realize that she only goes after the scuzzbags!

Now, lets say that this very same woman(1) has a female friend(2) who somehow manages to find a fairly decent guy. Let's call these two women "Woman 1 and woman 2", respectively. Here is what will CONSTANTLY happen, I have seen it happen before and have had it happen to me: Woman 1 finds some stupid fault with woman 2's boyfriend and will pollute woman 2's mind with all these stupid brash assumptions and lies about her man!

Now, keep in mind, does woman 2 stop and think "Hey, she sure isn't successful with guys, maybe she doesen't know what she's talking about..." NO!!! Woman 2 will FOLLOW HER FRIENDS' ADVICE AND FEEL LIKE THE DUDE AIN'T TREATIN' HER RIGHT AND END UP DUMPING HIM, BASED ON HER FREINDS' FLAWED ADVICE!

What do you all think about THAT? Any comments? I could go on, but I don't wanna make this post any longer......

And PLEASE don't gimme that confidence rap, that "WOMEN DON'T LOVE BAD MEN, THEY LOVE CONFIDENCE, YADA YADA YADA" Cause I've heard it a BILLION times!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. apendrapew Oral defecator Registered Senior Member

Reading this though, it seems what you really mean is that women are inherently more stupid -- incapable of independent thought or insight.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Facial Valued Senior Member

Men and women are equals, quite officially, quite scientifically. But I also have my opinions on the differences.

If the situation you refer to is personal, don't stereotype it on the women of the world.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. c'est moi all is energy and entropy Registered Senior Member

" Men and women are equals, quite officially, quite scientifically."

what do you mean by "equal"?

btw, I think the man has point. Generally speaking, women are just more irrational than men. I must say that (no matter how cliché this sounds) often I really don't understand their psyche.

8. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

When is this going to stooooooooooooooooooop?! WHEN?!

All humans are inherently good and equal because they are human and are to be treated as such. I am starting a crusade, a jihad, or whatever you call it, for this idea.

c'est moi, I like your avatar.

9. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

Man realises he cannot fulfill his prime directive of 'procreation' without woman so if woman resists, he calls her evil for rejecting him or he persists with her patiently. If she continues to resist he will give up and say 'she is not worth it anyway' and move on and 'choose' another to pursue.
    After much pursuing and no joy, if that man sees his own position as 'not good' he will have to come to 1 of two conclusions - either a) He is genetically bound to fail or b) Women are evil and are preventing him from his goal maliciously.

It would be very hard for a man to admit he is gentically programmed to fail so he is only left with one conclusion. Hence this thread no doubt.

10. Bells Staff Member

Heh! Funny..

Frisbinator

Or it could be that the woman acts this way towards you because she simply just wants you to go away.

Interesting. You do realise that by making such a statement, you're also including women such as your mother, grandmother, aunts, sister, etc. So to use your argument, your mother became attracted to your father and gave him all her love because he was/is, to quote you directly, a 'total scumbag'.

c'est moi
    So Fris sitting here bitching that women won't go out with 'nice guys' is rational? Saying that women are 'inherently evil' is rational? Heh! Classic...

11. apendrapew Oral defecator Registered Senior Member

Would you like to back this up with something? Anything? The way I see it, science has shown that men and women are anything but equal.

12. neoclassical Banned Banned

Good and evil are crap, but women tend toward passive logic. That can lead to "evils" unless balanced by strong leadership and values.

13. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Frisbinator

Are women inherently evil or do they just avoid you?

It seems that the women you hang out with are imbicilic douchebags, and your injudicious reasoning for why women are inherently "evil" doesn't help you much either. The fact that keep company with feebleminded women doesn't constitute harebrained theories. Meet real women and then rethink your views on women.

14. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Women and men are equally to blame to take advantages of the other.

15. Blandnuts Registered Senior Member

Shhh, don't say this so loud :bugeye:

16. pixel Registered Senior Member

In my opinion, generally speaking, *when* women are evil, they are more sly and behind-the-scenes about it than men are. *When* men are evil, they're mostly blatantly, stupidly obvious.

And so this might be the reason that I find women more unbearable and revolting when they're bad. When men are bad, they just look stupid and unevolved and pitiful.

17. dixonmassey Valued Senior Member

Women are just more "natural" in the jungle world. They subconsciously select a male for mating/procreating given the freedom. Evil or good does not drive women's life/behavior. In the constant search for the perfect mate (if they are childless), they will do the most nasty things (from standpoint of the "good" as we understand it). Nothing can be done with the calls of nature. Today, the woman's selection is just much more agressive than in the past.

Men, in their turn, can enforce their choice of a mate by 1) creating patriarchal society (long time gone in the USA except some bible belt regions); 2) by showing off in any imaginable way ($, car, muscles, looks, drive, success, confidence, etc. etc.) to the potential mate.

It's just one big fucking market place out there. Nobody gives a fuck about good and evil in the mating world. Nature is evil and beautiful simultaneously. Fuck it all.

18. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

I just discovered something interesting. Take a look at Frisbinator's words after some reprocessing:

I think that between men and women, men are more inherently evil. Let's take a look at things here:

Men: Hormones dictate behavior. They will become angry and short tempered, acting cruelly and hateful towards their signifigant other or those that they love just because of the excess buildup of some stupid hormones from their testes and prostate. They will also become irrational and irresponsible because of the buildup of testosterone during a sporting event in which they are not even participating.

Men will constantly become attracted to total vixens, and give them their love, while a perfectly nice gal will get the brush off. (Quote made by a handsome young friend of mine the other day (male of course): "I would so max out my credit card, leave my wife and family, quit my job, buy two tickets to a Greek island, and run off with (I'm too old to know whom you young guys are lusting after these days, so I'll pick the youngest vixen that I would run off with) Shakira in a heartbeat, I don't care if she would spend the entire trip flirting with other guys!") And THEN, that very SAME man, will complain that ALL WOMEN ARE BITCHES, or will become BITTER towards all women, just because of his inability to realize that he only goes after the girls who have discovered how to tantalize him sexually!

Now, lets say that this very same man(1) has a male friend(2) who somehow manages to find a fairly decent gal. Let's call these two men "Man 1 and Man 2", respectively. Here is what will CONSTANTLY happen, I have seen it happen before and have had it happen to me: Man 1 finds something erotic in the gaze of Man 2's girlfriend and will shamelessly try to steal her from him until the day when she actually succumbs to his entreaties.

Now, keep in mind, does Man 2 stop and think "Hey, he sure isn't much of a friend. We all hit on each other's women because that's the way we're programmed and we all expect it. It's one of the things that makes us try to remember to treat our women decently so some other guy doesn't beat our time. But you're not ever supposed to hit on your buddies' ladies, that's taking unfair advantage of a friendship." NO!!! Man 2 will PUNISH HIS GIRLFRIEND, POSSIBLY WITH PHYSICAL VIOLENCE OR EVEN DEATH, BUT HE WILL SHOW UP AT THE NEXT POKER GAME WITH MAN 1 AND HIS OTHER BUDDIES!

You've been hanging out with the wrong women, guy. Or else the young generation of females is a lot different from their elders, which I highly doubt. Most adult women have their bad days and their idiosyncracies and the things that particularly set them off, because they're all individuals. But in general they are quite capable of being sensitive, fair, caring, forgiving, loyal, consistent, and understanding. In 61 years I've known a hell of a lot more of them than you have, young feller, so listen to your elder.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

One thing's for sure, an attitude like that is going to turn into a whopper of a self-fulfilling prophesy. One thing they all don't like is being stereotyped, especially in a nasty, negative way.