Women are getting more beautiful

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by kmguru, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Pandaemoni Valued Senior Member

Somewhere along the way, human males evolved the largest penises of all the primates, so "what he does" needs to be interpreted broadly.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kmguru Staff Member

There is an opinion that man's penis is getting bigger too. Specially in America. That tracks well with the obesity rate...you may need a whale of a thing to procreate....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

How can one know if women have gotten prettier without asking the opinion of someone who lived forever ago, so they can compare? My psychology classes said that human females seem to have the same mentality as female chimps and many species of birds. They find a partner with a lot of resources that can easily take care of both them and their children. Then they mate with more attractive males(those with higher testosterone levels) and have their wealthy partner raise said kids as his own. Which is most certainly true for many of the men I know they are raising children that are not biologically theirs, whether they know it or not. my textbook said that this instinct probably explains the manipulative behavior that women seem to exhibit far more often than men do. :shrug: don't know if that's true, but there are a lot men who takecare of kids that aren't theirs, I think they do it more often than women do.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Perhaps men are just getting uglier.

8. John99 Banned Banned

the whole issue is very doubtful. most important is the fact that average people can and do have above avg. children and above avg. people do have avg. children. not to mention that avg. and below avg. people reproduce.

9. kmguru Staff Member

You have a point there. Many years ago, I ran in to the opposite scenario. A beautiful female with great looking kids but financially inadequate husband wanted to have an affair with me and dump the husband. After finding out that I could not, we became friends. I found out, she tried to find other successful people earlier too. Then I coached her on getting a decent education in the industrial sector that provides higher pay to solve the resource needs. I had a few similar experience as I used to teach yoga to a lot of women.

Bottom line: Women will do whatever it takes to care for their kids. It is instinct.

10. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

It's due to people being mixed race and not breeding into isolated tribes of people. The more we spread out and have offspring with a more diverse gene selection the better obviously. Don't want to look like some of the tribes-folk I have seen very ancient crusty looking things they are. My daughter is a perfect example of how being mixed race makes the child better looking.

peace.

11. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

My niece is also mixed race, and she's really pretty. She has the good aspects of both black and Caucasian - she has a delicate oval face more typical of a white person, and the strong nose and deep brown eyes of a black person.

And me looking like a white blob...

12. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

lol, My daughter is half Carribean and half my mix im mixed southern and northern/eastern european with some middle eastern thrown in. I found out loads about my ancestors and where my people come from recently over the last year.

peace.

13. Alien Cockroach Banned Banned

Bullshit.

In other words, it was a personal attack against me, and I am taking it personally. Whatever your gender or sexual orientation is, I maintain that you are simply an unpleasant and ill-meaning person. Lick my hairy balls, you fucking douchebag.

I rest my case. My original assessment of your intentions was correct. By the way, my original statements were a series of generalizations that I have drawn from my life experiences, and I had the beneficial intentions of sharing a bit of wisdom with the other nice people that I know here. You are not a nice person. You are a fuckhead.

Since you are a fuckhead, you can assume, from now on, that, unless I address you directly, anything that I have to say is not intended for you. I don't offer well-intentioned advice to complete assholes like you. You don't deserve to be treated like anything but a piece of shit I might scrape off the bottom of my shoe.

That's why I don't waste any energy on strategically planning my statements in such a way as to make a good impression on people whom I already know are assholes. That is why a lot of my posts are laced with profanity: I want the kind of people who are likely to be offended by the very presence of profanity to be as deeply offended and wounded as possible because they are stupid shitheads, and I hate them.

I want the kinds of people who are prone to using "you are a racist" as a form of character assassination to think that I am a Nazi Aryan supremacist, so I like to make lengthy speculations on the idea that eye color can have a relationship with a person's state of mind at any given time. That way, if those assholes pop into any given discussion I am having, all I have to say to shut them up is "heil, Hitler! I am oppressing you!"

1) Right now, the most fucked-up, dangerous parts of the world are populated by a bunch of WHITE PEOPLE. Guess what they are? You are never going to guess it because you are too fucking uneducated to know the first fucking thing about the distribution of ethnic groups throughout the world. I do know the first thing and MAYBE most of the second thing about this subject. I don't know as much about the third thing, but I'm working on it.

2) Two of the most well-off countries in the world outside of North America and Western Europe, on a per capita basis are populated by a bunch of black people. Who would have figured? I would have figured! In spite of the fact that some of the really embarrassing relatives of my ancestors devoted a great deal of energy, at one point, to raping the African continent, there are two functional equivalents of the East Asian Tiger economies right there on this continent that we deliberately raped and devastated at one point.

3) It's kind of stupid to be racist against Arabs over the fact that their part of the world is fucked-up because the philosophical concepts that made the Western Hemisphere what it is were all invented and articulated by the third or fifth cousins of their ancestors, the Greeks. The modern West was build on a bunch of Mediterranean ideas, not Western ideas.

4) By the way, here is an example of Western ideas: berserker charges. Just like the Japanese had their Banzai charges, a culture who invented one of the stupidest gods in human history, Odin, had their own variant. We had berserkers, and the whole idea was just as fucking stupid as the banzai charge. Lately, the Japanese have been benefiting tremendously from an assortment of ideas that were originally invented by the ancestors of people who were fairly closely related to people who are presently strapping bombs to their chests and climbing aboard bus-loads of innocent civilians. The only interesting thing the Greeks have done lately, though, is show some backbone against the fascists (which a lot of countries did) and, just for laughs, throw a minor economic miracle (Senegal's "economic miracle," as it were, has made the "Greek Economic Miracle" look relatively prissy by comparison, but this isn't a penis-measuring contest)

5) And, just as Africa has a bunch of petty and cruel tyrants today, Europe has gone through periods of the same shit that, to tell you the truth, we only escaped from through a long chain of accidents, coincidences of vested interests, and major sociological miracles. The modern scientific revolution might never have happened if it hadn't been for a cult of Christian apologists who set out to prove that God absolutely must exist using skeptical philosophy, so they could make atheists look like assholes. This ultimately led to skeptical philosophy being embraced by a few groups of Protestant Christians who had vested political interests of their own viz the Puritans, who not-so-ironically (if you are educated) ended up comprising the majority of the early Royal Society of London. I acknowledge these things even though I myself am an atheist and occasionally make the egregious ethical error of talking shit about Christians. If it hadn't been for a bunch of really weird historical coincidences, Western Europe would STILL be living in the Dark Ages and throwing a war with each other once in a while.

The list goes on. Based on a number of interesting factoids, the very concept of race has absolutely no logical foundation whatsoever. So...WHY in the fuck do I deliberately say things, on occasion, that make me sound like I'm all "heil, Hitler"? Because, quite frankly, I have nothing to say to the kinds of people who are likely to assume that I am an ignorant, knuckle-dragging neanderthal based on this assumption. As far as I am concerned, they can stick their heads up their own assholes and whistle into their colons. I don't give a shit about them. I have nothing whatsoever to say to them. They are beneath me.

Oh, this is a laugh. In my opening post here, I basically said that a woman is most likely to be impressed with a man who chooses to be true to his individual self. I basically stated that a person who wants to have better luck with women should avoid using a formula as a crutch. Now you are repeating more-or-less the same thing to me as if that just proves me wrong.

Jesus Christ, you are a fucking asshole. You just hold the perception that I am just a little bit too brash for your liking, so you decided that you'd step out and try to knock me down. Lick my hairy balls, cunthead. You set out to try to personally put me down. I am brash and arrogant because it drives away and pisses off ignorant shitheads like you. That is my ENTIRE motivation for doing it. It is designed specifically to get under the skin of individuals like yourself, so I will know who you are.

You have an alpha personality, and you don't like it when the rooster next-door crows louder than you do. Well, that just shows that you are a chicken. I am just a raving psychopath who bites the heads off of chickens like you. I don't have an alpha personality. I just have a deep-seeded, berserker craving to kill people who do have alpha personalities.

With that, I close this discussion with my favorite parting-line ever, which has no relevance to the current discussion whatsoever. "You wouldn't urinate on a burning infant if it was the only way to keep it from burning to death unless someone paid you to do it in advance. I urinate on burning infants for the entertainment value and to mark my territory." Rough interpretation: kiss my ass, dickweed.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
  14. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Wrong.

I see.
    Your (ill-informed) opinion is actually you?
    Can't separate your words from your self?
    Considered therapy?

Nope, it was incorrect.
    Ooh, from YOUR life experience.
    So those generalisations would be good for the entire world?
    Half a dozen countries?
    Just your country?
    Or just the town/ city where you live?

More assumptions on your part (the fuck head bit).
    Never mind.
    It's a public forum, I'll reply to whatever I please.

I see.
    You know these people are "assholes" how?

Or possibly because you have a limited vocabulary and/ or you think words will offend people.

Oops, assumptions about my education.

Anyone who looked at statistics maybe?

"We" had?
    You're Scandinavian?

So you provide another formulaic crutch - generalisations on what "women want"?
    How very ironic of you.

Nope I held the perception that didn't have a clue as to what you were talking about (except for treating people as generalisations and statistics) and decided to point it out.
    Sciforums generally tends to be somewhat intolerant of idiots who do that.
    Or, to be specific we have a number of posters who just love to point out stupidity when it's put on show.

And also fairly dumb.
    Drive me away?
    Not a chance.
    I'm your "friend" for life now, you're immense fun.

Heads up for you.
    You have no idea who or what I am.

Wrong again, but amusing.

Nah, you're an idiot with delusions of adequacy.

How very Wildean of you.

15. Cellar_Door Whose Worth's unknown Registered Senior Member

I saw this study on 'Loose Women' last week. It didn't make any sense then, and after reading the OP article it STILL doesn't make any sense.

Maybe I should stop exerting myself so much intellectually and go and do my hair.

16. I Push Wood Dreadlocked Skateboard Fanatic Registered Senior Member

I myself am half black African (my dad), and white English (my mum), and, from what I'm told, i've got the best of both races

Also, I'm dating a gorgeous blue eyed blonde girl, and I CANNOT WAIT to see what our children look like!!!

17. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Just like people, but smaller.
    Until they grow.

18. Alien Cockroach Banned Banned

Well, there was once a group of people from the peninsula...actually, a few groups...Angles, Saxons, Jutes (actually, the Jutes didn't come from that particular peninsula), not the Geats...the Geats pretty much stuck to the Continent, and I think some of them were busy fucking over the Romans or something...well, in any case, they invaded this nice, green, misty archipelago, where another group of my ancestors were in the middle of worshipping tree spirits, dancing naked around fires, occasionally fueding (they invented the stupidest idea that ever graced warfare, those plumed helmets), and fucking each other in the butt. Later, the group of my ancestors who invented fuedalism came over on boats and kicked their asses. Earlier, if I remember my history correctly, they were also fucking over the Romans. As much as I disapprove of the Romans, though, this group of my ancestors were fucking over the Romans strictly because they were stupid, ignorant thugs.

But yes, I have ancestry from parts of the world that had such miserable climates that they were forced to start having under-pigmented eyes in order to admit a sufficient penetrance of light to keep them from killing themselves when Seasonal Affective Disorder came to town, which is a trait that I have inherited. Actually, it's a lot more likely that Seasonal Affective Disorder kept their relatives too hazy-witted and depressed for most of the year to try to kill them for being draugars or something (this term is probably, albeit through an indirect and twisted route, where the name for "Count Dracula" came from, by the way. This would be very appropriate because draugars essentially were something like what we consider to be a vampire, in modern times). Frankly, I am so embarrassed with their history that I tend to identify more with the group of my ancestors who were dancing around fires, worshipping trees, and fucking each other in the butt, even though they constitute a relatively small proportion of my lineage.

It is mostly sociological forces that drive the evolution of human culture, not so much genetics except in odd, historically significant circumstances. For example, it was ultimately, as some historians argue, because of a genetically heritable disease that the Russians spent over a hundred years embarrassing themselves in front of the entire fucking world, assuming they had not done that already.

As I was saying though, women tend to be attracted to men who 1) like kids or have the temperament to like kids, 2) have something legitimately impressive about them, which tends to vary between one cultural context and another, or 3) have a bonafide sense of integrity.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
  19. John99 Banned Banned

excellent speech cocroach.

20. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Excellent, you're also ignorant of the history of warfare too (particularly with regard to stupid ideas thereof).
    Sort of multi-incompetent.

Yup, back to the formulaic crutch.

21. Alien Cockroach Banned Banned

I was referring to the class of helmet that was originally a Gaulish design and later became a trademark of the Roman legionaries. It's not my fault the Romans were idiotic enough to steal the idea. It goes with everything else that was wrong with Imperial Roman culture.

It would be a prudent admission that I needed to reference this fact in order to verify that it actually was of Celtic origin. I actually remembered that tidbit from a conversation that I was having with a friend of mine about three years ago. I did not know that he was referring to continental Celts, not the ones who inhabited the British Isles. However, that would be due to HIS mistake, actually, because we were conversing at the time about the history of the British Isles. Either that, or he did not make a mistake after all, and this was actually part of one of his three-hour-long digressions that always miraculously tie in, eventually, with the main subject. He is one of those rare people that I can invariably have a sane, rational, calm conversation with. We are very different in some respects, but we have the common qualities of being bipolar, autistic, and very slightly psychotic. For some reason, this results in a wonderfully harmonious chemistry between the two of us.

Actually, I just showed myself to be intimately, personally familiar with the history of Western Europe.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
  22. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

It doesn't matter where they got it from: it's far, far away from being "the stupidest idea that ever graced warfare".

With selected portions of it granted, and then you spoilt the effect with the remark referred to above.

Oops, just noticed this from your edit:
    No, the converse would be true if there's any link at all: Dracula is a corruption of Drakul -the Romanian (actually Wallachia at the time) which simply meant "dragon", a reference to Vlad Tepes' ferocity and power. Draugar was a different meaning altogether - closer to "zombie" see draugr, this word may have been "recognised" (in pronunciation at least) and taken to mean "dragon".

23. mike47 Banned Banned

I keep out of penises debates.....:shrug: .