women are evil

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Hansarde, Aug 19, 2003.

1. Hansarde Registered Senior Member

A Really Funny Joke

Adam is sitting around in the Garden of Eden and he is getting veeery bored. He has named all the animals, weeded the flower beds, and basically done jall he can think of to keep busy. Being perfect he got it done very quickly. So he sits down to rest a little from his morning walk and notices something. Looking around Adam noticed all the animals had mates. He wasn't sure what was happening but he had a very weird feeling. Adam was getting lonely.

So Adam started wondering around the Garden waiting for God to get back from creating the rest of the universe. Now of course because God is omnipotent he noticed and sent a messenger to Adam.

"Adam, God wants to know whats wrong." the angel said (even though he knew, he asked because he didn't want to go back to heaven right away).

"Awww nothing, just waiting to see what God wants done next." Adam sighed.

"Come on Adam, God knows all so hiding it won't do you any good."

"Alright, alright. I am just bored and a little lonely because God is so busy completing the universe we never get to talk anymore."

Rebukingly the angel said "Adam, you know that you can always talk to God."

" I know its just not the same because he doesn't always answer."

"Well Adam, God said you have done such a great job that you can have anything you want, within reason of course. I imagine that will be a mate?"

"Oh yes! Can you make her beautiful and kind and caring and passionate and loyal and brave and honest and steadfast and even-tempered and rational and nurturing and...."

"Woah, Adam." The angel interuppted "You realize a mate with all of that will cost you an arm and a leg?"

"Oh." says Adam dissapointedly "Well what could I get for a rib?"

Last edited: Aug 29, 2003
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

It seems your theory stems from your bad experiences with women....not from any evidence or empirical observation....if such is the case...then
    ...I hate dogs.....evil motherfuckers.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Hansarde Registered Senior Member

Well first of all in either US civil or criminal court, witnessed and/or documented actions are considered evidence, I am sure there are plenty of witnesses besides myself to women's evil. And since "empirical observation" comes from "empirically" and means an observation "relying on or derived from experience, observation or experiment" then my theory is based on such. In my experiences, observations and experiments with women, they have time and time again been evil.

I do not state it as fact because I don't have 40 graduate students to research and conduct studies I will later take credit for. Thats why it is my theory based on evidence and empirical observations.

Don't come in here spreading it if you are to stupid not to wallow in it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Hansarde Registered Senior Member

I heard a good one this past weekend.

How can you tell if a woman is lying?

Her lips are moving.

8. jll3d9 Registered Member

THE ETHICAL SLUT

"In most of the world, 'slut' is a highly offensive term, used to describe a woman whose sexuality is voracious, indiscriminate and shameful. It's interesting to note that the analogous word 'stud,' used to describe a highly sexual man, is often a term of approval and envy. If you ask about a man's morals, you will probably hear about his honesty, loyalty, integrity and high principles. When you ask about a woman's morals, you are more likely to hear about who she fucks and under what conditions.
    We have a problem with this!
    "So we are proud to reclaim the word 'slut' as a term of approval, even endearment. To us, a slut is a person of any gender who has the courage to lead life according to the radical proposition…

That sex is nice and pleasure is good for you!

A slut may choose to have sex with herself only, or with the Fifth Fleet. He may be heterosexual, homosexual or bisexual, a radical activist or a peaceful suburbanite. As proud sluts, we believe that sex and sexual love are fundamental forces for good -- activities with the potential to strengthen intimate bonds, enhance lives, create spiritual awareness, even change the world. And, furthermore, we believe that all consensual sexual choices have these potentials -- that any sexual pathway, consciously chosen and mindfully followed, can be a positive, creative force in the lives of individuals and their communities.

"One of the most valuable things we can learn from open sexual lifestyles is that our programming is changeable. So, by breaking the rules, we both free and empower ourselves."

9. Hansarde Registered Senior Member

I don't remember anywhere, anyone discussing the moral issues of a sexually 'loose" lifestyle or the double standard between men and women.

But thank you for furthering my point that women are evil. You are a perfect example of how women are constantly attempting to confuse the issue by whining about the injustices in the world rather than just admit to all their evil ways..

10. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Okay Hansarde we're evil, but tell me whom do you curl up with at night? Whom do you love? Was your mother also an evil bitch?

AAAh damn it! I was hoping this would be my 666th post. Oh well!

Its all about Eve isn't it? "Little Miss Evil!"

11. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

jll3d9
    what a great post
    i assume you have thought of it in a published form

Lucysnow
    i think you have the origin of the evilness of women defined exactly...
    that origin is within the mind of the poor little christian boy who has been preached to endlessly about how women are second class citizens
    now the adult can percieve nothing else
    can the programing of a person like Hansarde or Mucker be undone
    well that is the real leading edge of the psychological sciences

to use a formulative logical equation you could highlight the absurd injustice done on the psyche of women by the christian wife and mother teaching her own daughter that she is inherantly evil and should take second place to men
    and that she should not like sex or want it

what a travesty of creation that is

groove on all
    peace light truth love