women are evil

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Hansarde, Aug 19, 2003.

1. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

now heres a funny thought for you all

women are taught at a very young age, say...
    as early as they get to perceive other women even there mothers and fathers

that women are primarily a sexual being
    and the male an action figure bank manager

these are what are most often called stereo-types
    and ohh how people love to sit and bask in the warm glow of the comfort that they provide

now what happens when the action figure want sex
    and what happens when the sex object wants money and action

what happens when both want to be what they have not been taught how to be

its called having a family and making children
    except that is what is talked about often
    the part that is not is the coping methods of how to deal with your own emotions while going through these things

its not rocket science
    ... its human science

Hansarde
    i understand that you may have had a raw deal
    but there are some women out there who are past the stereotype and a life of struggle can seem like a walk to the shops once you find one
    why not use them as they want to be used?
    or PLAY THE GAME as some people call it
    untill you can find a women who is above all the stuff you are now attributing to all of them

you have been victim to bad "emotional investment" advice

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

groove on all

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Hansarde Registered Senior Member

You really should pay attention and read all the post before you reply. one example would be the comments I made about there being an exception to every rule and blah blah blah.

And how do you understand that I have had a "raw deal"? To get a raw deal one would have to assume that life is fair and we deserve more than what we earn. Most adults realize that isn't realistic and don't live in a doll meets action figure banker world.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

Hansarde
    sorry for miss-understanding you
    i did not realise that all your literature was sarcastic and just
    an artistic interpretation of the oppersite of what i have interpreted it to lean to

groove on

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Hansarde Registered Senior Member

I am not sure what you said but no prob. There wasn't anything really to interpret.

8. Mucker Great View! Registered Senior Member

lmao Hansarde!!!

My post:

What planet did you grow up on??

Under your interests is written 'Sociology'. Very sociological research: speaking for yourself and applying it universally. :bugeye: For a start children are aware that they are just children (little people), and they also know tha the two significant others are it's parents. They are not really taught that crap you are spouting.
    I think you're speaking for yourself again! You really haven't consider that these people may not be reacting to your views, but rather you.
    What are you on about?? 'People'...'taught'?? Taught what?? How to make babies?? It's not rocket science! It's common sense, snobby.

P.s.

Have you got a family and/or children?? What do you mean by 'coping methods'?? Are you are asking us how to cope with an emotion imbalance??

9. Hansarde Registered Senior Member

Now now. Everyone is welcome to their viewpoint, that is what makes this country great. Even the evil women get to spout here.

I really doubt the sociological ramblings of someone who studies how toys teach small children to react in society are that bad. If you want to yell at someone go to my website and email the women on "The List" because they are the ones who really deserve to be made fun of.

10. ele Registered Senior Member

I disprove your theory. I am a woman and i am not evil. However, i do like that Black Sabbath song, "Evil woman don't you play your games with me".

11. You lie, you evil woman!

12. ele Registered Senior Member

Do i redoubtable? Or do you?

13. Argh! I'm foiled again by feminine wile!

14. Hansarde Registered Senior Member

Well of course you saaaay you aren't evil, that is often part of being evil. If you admitted to being evil it would be much harder to actually commit evil.

Its like like someone saying to a cop "Officer, I am a serial killer." They don't really admit to it until long after they have killed 3 or 4 dozen people.

15. ele Registered Senior Member

No, really, I am not evil. i used to own up to my parents striaght away if i did something wrong because i didnt want to lie about it.

I dont think there is any definition of evil you could use that i fit, unless you are one of those right wing extremist christian whackos and use weirdo definitions. or someone else who has an unreasonable definition of evil.

Redoubtable, i did not foil you. You decided to foil yourself.

16. Hansarde Registered Senior Member

17. ele Registered Senior Member

At least 58. they didnt have the response i'd say to the woman friend. I'd tell her that i didnt like it and i wouldnt wear it but she should decide for herself what she wants to wear and if she feels good in it it doesnt matter what i think. I might also make a deprecating remark about my own taste in clothes to encourage her to wear what she wanted. I gave myself 3 for that one.
    The last one i also got 3 for i think i dont recall it though.

How did you go?

18. Hansarde Registered Senior Member

I honestly don't remember, I think a 56 or 57. I need to come up with a test for the level of a woman's evil. Any suggestions?

19. ele Registered Senior Member

Yeah, use your commonsense and your intuition and a case by case basis and be aware women dont like being judged.

20. That's because they're afraid that the natural male acumen, if allowed to function uninhibited, will pierce through their crooked subterfuge and shine light upon the true monster that is the woman!

Your duplicity and careful manoeuvres have gone for naught! You are revealed! Surrender!

21. Hansarde Registered Senior Member

You sound like a bad Monty Python bit

22. ele Registered Senior Member

I surrender because i am a good person and dont want to cause you any further aggravation. And because you said milady int he other thread.

23. Hansarde Registered Senior Member

Dude, you said milady?