women are always victims?

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by Asguard, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Bells Staff Member

"Huh" indeed!

What he actually did mean is that if the man was drunk and he had sex with a woman who lost consciousness, it would still be rape and yes, it would still be his fault if he was the perpetrator (ie, had sex with someone who was unconscious). Just as being sober and having sex with someone who is unconscious is classified as rape, regardless of your sex.

Ermm no. It would be rape if someone starts having sex with someone while they are asleep and unaware of what was going on or able to consent to it. (Emphasis added because it is important in this case)...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Ah, not if he didn't know she was unconscious, Bells! If he was drunk, he might well have not even known that she was or wasn't conscious (...some women are like that during sex!). And the man was just plowing away, perfectly happy to be having sex with something other than his hand!

Baron Max

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. birch Valued Senior Member

but getting stupor drunk is irresponsible in the first place. you don't have control of all your faculties and could do anything including drunk driving.

you may not intentionally have meant to kill but drinking til your almost unconscious or incomprehending is socially irresponsible just as the woman who drinks to unconsciousness. it doesn't excuse her or him. they are both wrong by negligence.

alcoholism is one of the worst vices to the mind and the health.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

umm bells that wasnt the question he was answering though

8. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Asguard, its called responsibility.
    You can't drive and use alcohol as your excuse.
    You cant get into a physical altercation and use alcohol as an excuse.
    And you can't fuck an unconscious person and use alcohol as an excuse.

I really wonder why you are continually worried about who you can and can't rape.

9. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

reponcability?
    what responcability does a women have for fucking a drunk man?
    aparently none based on the AG comments.

10. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

How many men here have been taken advantage of while drunk? And was it a crime in the 18th century to take advantage of a drunk man?

11. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

He didn't get into trouble for having sex while drunk. The guy got into trouble for having sex with an unconscious person.

If its a huge worry for you, quit having sex while drunk.

12. swarm Registered Senior Member

Drunk and unconscious do. Also when you first fall asleep does. I assure you, no one will hassle you in any noticable way if you rape some one while dead.

And this is why you rape people?

Actually it is: if one person is fucking and the other is passed out, its a man. Men go limp when passed out on booze.

13. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

notice you twisted my words, i find that highly amusing. Anyway goodbye, there is no point talking to someone who refuses good faith

14. codanblad a love of bridges Registered Senior Member

maybe she's a bit of a starfish in the sack to begin with

15. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

Isn't there a recognised fetish for pretending to be a corpse whilst having sex? Maybe he thought she was into some freaky shit. :shrug:

16. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

or maybe he was raping her

17. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

The sex began as consensual so the important question is did he notice her unconsciousness before it was over? In their drunk state I doubt she was being particularly vocal or active anyways so how would he notice?

Did she actually become unconscious or can she just not remember it happening?

18. WillNever Valued Senior Member

The reason the man is responsible is because the man is the one who is thrusting himself on the woman, usually. The woman in this case just lied there asleep... while the guy humped her.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2009
  19. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Hmm, is it illegal for a woman to fall asleep while a man is fuckin' her?

Hell, most of the women I knew in my younger life did that all the time! Wait 'til I tell 'em that it was illegal. ...LOL!

Baron Max

20. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Can't you show some damn tolerance?

His posts are quite intelligible.

I don't expect him to go to the trouble of writing all his posts up in a word processing program first then spell check and cut and paste here.

21. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Tolerance? ...LOL! VI, I've seen yuou rip someone up one side and down the other, threatening to rip out their testicles through their throat, for a lot less infraction than poor spelling and grammar!

What the hell, VI, you gettin' soft in your old age?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Baron Max

22. swarm Registered Senior Member

Can't say I'm surprised.

23. TW Scott Minister of Technology Registered Senior Member

Some rare men do, most men are still perfectly hard after losing conciousness and most men attain erection while sleeping,