Woman Like Sex?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by sderenzi, Oct 9, 2006.

?

I Think

1. Yes

22 vote(s)
    88.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

way to show the new owner what find upstanding people you are.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I guess he had to find out some time =]

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sderenzi Banned Banned

I hope one day there is no limit on how young you must be in order to mate, afterall in other countries they're banging 11 year old hotties, ok ok I'm just kidding LOL I would actually say that as I grow older my interest in younger ladies diminishes, now I'm going after ones slightly older than myself (mid 20's or early 30's). Of course my actual chances of getting them are 0% but ehh...

When I was young and in Junior High all I could think about was how hot I thought every girl in gym class was, then I'd pray I could get into their locker room and watch them undress. Woman are such pains, they don't wanna bang guys unless they're gerks

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. imaplanck. Banned Banned

That is bull! I would set your chances at atleast 0.000001%.

Shit, did you have the fantasy of being able to turn invisible when growing up too?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Women seem more inclined to override their sex drive, men are less inclined/incapable of the same.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2006
  8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Usually they'll fake it for:

1. guys they like and feel sorry for

2. guys they just want to get it over with asap

9. valich Registered Senior Member

Even though sderenzi asks that no one post a reply, I am posting a reply for the other posters and viewers.

Believe it or not, many Asian ladies do not enjoy sex and view it only as a necessary burden in order to have the necessary children. There are scientific journal article studies on this although I never had the inclination to research it myself. Also, as can be expected, Asian men go to the extremes to hyper-up their masculine virility: all kinds of herbs, medicines, and erotic foods such as monkey brains; tiger, lion and rhino testicles, etc. Prostitution in rampant in all parts of Asia, uncontrollable by any legal means, i.e., even if they wanted to control it, which they don't, except for trivial attempts to monitor STDs; and of course, notoriously known worldwide especially in regards to Bangkok, Thailand, which everbody seems to have heard about. Yet it's every where there: an entire beach compared to the few grains of sand in the U.S. in our major cities.

10. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Anyone who has ever pleasured a woman knows this isn't true.
    Does this have anything to do with female circumcision? I cant believe this is true otherwise. I would say it was either because they are forced into having sex with men they dont fancy or that a cultural taboo makes them lie this way.

11. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

I think women like sex MORE than men, the thing is they love it so much it's like a religion for them with strict rituals and bullshit.
    They won't just fuck at the drop of a hat but that doesn't mean they don't like sex, it's actually indicative of how high a pedestal they have placed sex on.
    They love sex so much they've stretched it into a lifestyle they wish to live and breathe, full of romance and so on, we're still only interested in the having sex part, we want to spend maybe 20 minutes a day dicking a vag and then spend the rest of the day engaging in unrelated activities like sport.
    Of their world, we are "obsessed" with the sex part. But I would say they are more obsessed with sex overall since their world revolves completely around sex, building up to sex, savouring it for as long as possible, and then reflecting upon it.
    Pretty much everything women are interested in somehow revolves around or is related to that theme of sex and relationships.

12. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Dr. Lou Natic, I think ye're confusing "sex" and "courtship", aren't you? Sex is where the male sticks his hard, stiff, little pee-pee into her soft, warm, wet pee-pee. Anything else is NOT sex, it's ......something ....usually termed "courtship" or "courting" or other such nonsense!

Baron Max

13. valich Registered Senior Member

You don't know enough about different cultures to say this. If you did, you'd now this is a fact. Been there, done that.

Ask someone else who is from Asia - an older person who has lived there most of his/her life - not a young punk, like with

"blood on his face,
    a big disgrace,
    waving his hands all over the place,
    ready to take on the world someday."

Ask someone from the rural areas - that's 95% of China and Asia - not a kid that grew up in the cities then came to the U.S. to study and/or now lives here. Life is tough in the rural country. You don't even have time to lay down with your husband and even "try" to enjoy sex. It's just another burden to fulfill the husband's enjoyment. But seriously, it's not even that either. It's a burden to the husband. Try living in a small one room shack with five-six children and try enjoying sex. How are you gonna do iy even if you did think it was enjoyable - but you don't. Because it's just a burden then.

Here in the U.S. we're too pampered and cuddled with love and affection - at least normally when raised by our parents - to know how that kind of culture is. And then we get hit with all types of t.v. ads, dramas, soap operas -- all and any types of shows on t.v. - they ALL promote sex! - and the billboards, advertisements, flashy new cloths, growing up through school with each sex trying to impress the other with better style and colors.

How the hell can you know what these cultures are like after growing up in this plastic, artificial, gotta-have-sex, "Are we having fun yet" society where you think the guy with the biggest dick and the girl with the biggest breasts out do the lesser? Dumb! How the hell can ANYONE who comes out of a cesspool culture like we have right now know that sex is just a burden to these other Asian cultures that work hard, have no t.v., see no advertisements, aren't told about sex at all, and only do it naturally to have children necessarily because it's necessary to carry on - and that's how it is. Do you think they know what a dilldoo or dillda or fake this-that is something that should/could be used to enhance something called "sexual pleasure"? "Sexual what?" they say. "I don't understand what you mean. Could you please explain it to me over a cup of tea? Sit down and chat with us for a while. Have you eaten yet?"

14. Satyr Banned Banned

Here’s a secret for all you little men-children out there:

Women like sex more than men do!
    Women are defined and are driven by sex more than men are.

(On average)

15. Jaster Mereel Hostis Humani Generis Registered Senior Member

The only time that I've ever seen this is when it was lost under unpleasant circumstances. Sex becomes cheap when that happens.

16. Jaster Mereel Hostis Humani Generis Registered Senior Member

Yea, you don't realize that until you meet an honest woman.

17. Jaster Mereel Hostis Humani Generis Registered Senior Member

No, he's definitely talking about sex. Sex is more than just the physical act. Women are definitely more obsessed with the entirety of sex than men are. Most men just want an orgasm. Women want all of it.

18. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Well said, valich.

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Not true of all Asian cultures.

In India for example, sex is fun.

20. imaplanck. Banned Banned

I think you are confusing sex not being fun any more(when they have had 5 kids for example) with sex never being fun for women. I reiterate the two points I made earlier about why asian women are reported to not enjoy sex.
    BTW are you one of those who voted no? and have you never had sex with someone who is clearly enjoying it?

21. imaplanck. Banned Banned

What about you?

22. valich Registered Senior Member

Here's a secret for you Satyr: Go study Sartre and learn something!

It's not my damn problem that you indoctrinated Western sex-alcoholics don't understand jack-shit about other cultures! Be ignorant all your life as you sit in your nice warm house or apartment with 3,4,5,6 rooms, color t.v., stereo, inside toilet, heater/air conditioner, 2,3,4,5 cars, maybe a motorcycle, R.V. quad, jet ski....

You know what I'm saying. We're all spoiled to the point that we can't even understand how other people, other cultures unlike us even live!

Then we have this idiot ass that posts:
    I voted YES! And I have enjoyed sex probably more times than you can count the days in your life! And I have enjoyed it unpromiscuously with both Eastern and Western girls. And I enjoyed every minute of it, every time. But I can honestly say, that after 15 years of living in Asia and travelling extensively there, that girls in the West enjoy it much more than Eastern ladies do. That Western girls always seem to experience an orgasm, but Asian/Oriental ladies usually - not always - just lie there and submissively feel that it is just their obligation to do so. Am I going unprecedently detailed enough yet? I will not disgrace myself, nor their UTMOST RESPECTABLE CULTURE, to go into any more finer detail than that!

Now that's just how it is between a Westerner and an Eastern girl. But I suggest you carefully reread what I posted in my post above as this is fact, not "confusion" or misunderstanding about anything.

YOU - small fry tenderfoot - are the one who is greatly "confused." Travel throughout the countryside in Asia for 15 years and then lets talk. You want my phone number, email, or address so that you can contact me after you are through with your sojourn experience? you got it. Just ask the adminstrator. You have my permission.

Welcome to the rest of the world and the reality that exists in other cultures beyond our own!

23. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Firstly stop dreaming wanker!
    Secondly do you know what contradicting yourself means moron?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.