Woman is the root cause of all of man’s and God’s woes.

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Greatest I am, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Well menstruation is not really necessary, most mammals have estrus cycles where they reabsorb uterine linings and not discharge it.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

TheHun, did you read my Post?

Did you notice/see/perceive/understand that I was asking "Greatest I am Not" questions about his Posting of :
    "Greatest I am Not", will not answer those questions.

^^gian^^, is one of the members of this Forum that is on-line to PLAY - gian claims to have "ascended to Divine/Deity" status through "Apotheosis" some years ago! :

- from : http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?135544-God-may-be-a-liar&highlight=apotheosis

TheHun, you will have to address your queries to gian.

Good day

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Syne Sine qua non Valued Senior Member

Mod note

Reminder:
    H. Netiquette
    Referring to other members
    4. Refer to other members by their chosen screen names. The deliberate alteration of a member’s name to insult or demean him or her is unacceptable. - http://www.sciforums.com/announcement.php?f=22

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

So...my bad, I will make it a point to only refer to any Poster, that seems to me, is constantly Posting "propaganda, preaching, proselytising or evangelising", by "their chosen screen names".

8. Write4U Valued Senior Member

I'll take your word for that, but the point is that in days of old a woman was considered "unclean" (some kind of evil condition or possession) during her menstrual cycle. She was to be avoided as if she had a disease. And of course, in those days a disease was akin to being possessed by a demon.
    Scripture is not science of any kind. It is mythology, pure and simple, designed to control the population, which at that time had no clue about physics and medicine.

9. Syne Sine qua non Valued Senior Member

Yes, GIA does do a fair amount of propaganda (and there is no other word for it). I think it has been generally allowed because many people do seem to find the discussion incited by GIA's OPs entertaining (and the Religion subforum has been historically moderated by an atheist). Regrettably, or not, forums exist primarily for discussion, and that weighs heavily, even on a science forum. I generally take participation in a thread as tacit consent of its merit.

But you are right, and I agree that GIA's posts are generally propaganda. That is why I only wanted to give a gentle reminder rather than any sort of verbal warning or heavier censure. But I will take your objection to such posts under advisement.

10. TheHun Registered Member

apparently, the fact that menstrual blood is supposed to be the embodiment of creative power that women have and men lack should also help explain the fear men exhibited when confronted with it. it has been said that women's blood has the power to unman men. In hunting societies women were not allowed to touch men's weapons for fear that their menstrual blood would render the weapons useless in the act of killing--a war between the power to create life and take it away. Then there is the Qur'an where it states in Sura 96:1-2 ..."created man, out of a mere clot of congealed blood".

thank you for your patronizing and utterly confusing posts. i did mean to respond to your post and not that of GIA. i think i figured out the difference between the two of you. it seems to me you two have much in common.

11. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Admirably put The Hun!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Quite confusing actually reading any of the post by this turkey.
    That realisation will come with time.

12. TheHun Registered Member

Then it seems my time has come.

13. Dazz Registered Senior Member

There comes GIA again with some misunderstanding.
    I've been off for quite a while but i can guess that you hadn't done anything different than that. Still...
    Quote the Bible and show me please where it says that God has sex issues.

14. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

If I were indeed "patronizing" you - I would say : "You are welcome".
    Since I was not "patronizing" you, I must just say that I am sorry you took it as that. As far as my "utterly confusing posts" - well...

My Post was only questions directed toward GIA - I had, and still have, no idea of what "genocide" GIA was referring to!

Would you care to enlighten me to that "difference"?

Would you care to enlighten me as to any of this "much" that GIA and myself "have in common"?

15. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

Syne, thanks for replying. I was pretty sure it was not just me - and I do know why SciForums is in existence - so your explanation makes perfect sense.
    What, if I may I ask, do you think of Post #68?

16. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

You have to be right, of course.

17. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Perhaps but as you say, he wrtes in an utterly confusing way and then berates those wo do not answer the questions that he hides in his garbage.

He has followed me from another board where his personal attacks were not tolerated.

I absolutely knew he would treat your question with the same garbage as he always answers with.

Regards
    DL

18. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Did he not covet a mans woman?

Did he not impregnate her and then become a deadbeat dad.

Did he not use genocide on the earth to tid it of his grandchildren produced by his Sons of God?

Regards
    DL

19. Dazz Registered Senior Member

Where that happened?

Are you talking about Mary? It doesn't seems to me you are, you make it seems like if god descended and poped Mary's cherry ardently... Sorry for the expression.

Didn't he do the same to Sodom and Gomorrah? If so, can you please explain to me why he did that as BY THE BIBLE.

I'm not a Religious freak as you know, i'm just trying to not make a drama out of the brand new religious dogmas you are trying to bring.

20. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Did he not covet Mary, another man's woman, and did he not become a deadbeat dad ?

Regards
    DL

21. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I would not say in old days, for there are many parts in the world where that perception is still true. I don't know maybe Mr. Garrison got it right

22. Aqueous Id flat Earth skeptic Valued Senior Member

It's a fixation of the worst of fundamentalists. Moderate religious people are also often functionally literate, so on some shelf where they may have a Koran, Torah, Bhagavad-Gita or even a modern version of the Vulgate Bible they may also have a copy of Gloria Steinem and something about Dianic Wiccans they toyed with in high school or college, or any of a huge amount of literature which more than compensates for the long dead Victorian outlook on women.

The only hard question here is: how much longer will the people of average intellect and education have to put up with the numbskulls who have set up shop inside the most backward religious sects on earth, usurped those religions, and laid claim to ownership of all human values? We wouldn't even have a fraction of these threads if the worst idiots among them weren't actually affecting public policy. Their stances on abortion and gay (lesbian) marriage are hurting that segment of women in society. And to the extent that they condone male supremacy in the workplace they are hurting women in certain jobs. But it's probably not that productive to give too much weight to the ancient societies that are long gone which kept women like chattel. Better is to attack the ongoing remnants of those ancient cults as they exist in the modern cults that still repress women and girls, and among the wider congregations that oppose all policies that elevate women.

That being said, it's more or less just a huge number of random events that left us these misogynistic kinds of religions. If some war somewhere had gone differently, there might be a prevalence of religious belief among them that God was our mother.

23. Dazz Registered Senior Member

I have not seen nor, taken this kind of interpretation from the Christian mythological texts and, as far as i am concerned, we human beings are NEVER supposed to bring a god entity of any kind down to the scope of human experience, IOW god is not tangible, or better yet, he is not to be taken into trial considering the human limitations, IOW he, by right or excellence, is above any kind of misguided or mean intentioned inquiry or questionment, that solely by the holy texts you, and i, seem to disregard as holy or sacred, still, i at least, try to show some respect since, unfortunately or not, it is part of our human culture.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.