Woman Accused of Microwaving Baby to Death

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Charles_Wong, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

But please remember that that's only your opinion ...others may have a completely different opinion of the issue. Wars have been started over a difference of opinions ...you wouldn't want that, would you?

I'd be curious, however, owing to your fervent beliefs/opinions ....would you accept the death penalty if the voters approved it? I.e., do you believe in democracy and the law?

Baron Max

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bells Staff Member

I think most women suffer from some form of postnatal depression after the birth of their child. I did. I felt really down and out of it and bawled my eyes out for no good reason. It passed after a couple of weeks. I did not however place my baby in the microwave and turn it on. There is a difference between postnatal depression and postnatal psychosis.

Or maybe this woman (if she did it) did not suffer from either and is simply a cold blooded murderer.

We have this need to assign an illness to murderers because we simply cannot fathom how anyone in their right mind could do something like this. But there are people who commit such crimes and worse and they are mentally sound and able and do not suffer from any form of psychosis at all.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

its so obvious you are a woman from your views of the world, you dont have to tell us you are a woman.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. radicand Registered Senior Member

I am so sorry for calling people idiots. I only do it because I want to hide my intellectual insecurity.

God, it feels so relieving to say to admit what an idiot I really am.

Thank you!!

Maybe someday I can truly become enlightened as you have and will learn to hug trees and not step on ants.

Please don't ever leave these boards, you are my crutch!!

8. Ragnarok Hang em High.... Registered Senior Member

HAHAHA OWNED. hey call me an idiot!! (and pull my hair)

jk

9. Redefine91 I piss excellence Registered Senior Member

Fry her.

End of story.