.WMA security

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by weed_eater_guy, May 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weed_eater_guy It ain't broke, don't fix it! Registered Senior Member

I just tried a music downloader, MusicMatch.com, through Windows Media Player 10, and oh damn did I get shafted. It'll play on my comp, but when I stick it on my so-called WMA-complient mp3 player (which works for music I copy from disk into .wma format, so it's not my player screwing up), it plays for a split second and stops. And the site said it would download to any plyaer that's wma-complient... such heavy BS... $12 down the tubes...

So now, all I want to do is get the music I "bought" (lofl) to work like I was told it would, and nothing more. I'm all for buying music, i used to do illegal, but have since decided against it. Does anyone know how to hack off the .WMA security codes? I've only seen one program online after a google search, unf**k.exe, but it's not updated apparently. Anyone know any tips? Thanks alot.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Before anyone replies, please note that I don't want the discussion to breakdown into how to bypass security measures on software as it's a powder-keg of controversy.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. weed_eater_guy It ain't broke, don't fix it! Registered Senior Member

i agree, e-mail me anything.. "controversal". I don't want to get banned or anything, i just want what i payed for.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.