Wizards of money

Discussion in 'Business & Economics' started by dixonmassey, Jul 9, 2006.

1. DaleSpam TANSTAAFL Registered Senior Member

If you have never been here, then you probably have a distorted view of our society. I know that my view of the German people was somewhat distorted before I went there. Probably you would be agreeably surprised as I was.

-Dale

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. dixonmassey Valued Senior Member

You didn't read/listen much, did you

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

? That's OK. Not reading shall NOT deny you the right for a strong opinion.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Sci-Phenomena Reality is in the Minds Eye Registered Senior Member

Well you guys, I must say, the people need to come together against common foes. While both of you (perplexity and DaleSpam) may have some good points, you great people must realize that for any success in this world we must come together RIGHT NOW.

London, its loaded with cameras, and while this may cost alot, the cameras are shared with the people so anyone can look, and yet when the london train 7-07 bombs went off, all the cameras in the area mysteriously "stopped working." So conspicuous of an event, it makes me wonder if the cameras have any real use when you consider who has all the "keys."

United States: The USA "Patriot" Act says some fairly disturbing things. Anyone who has cannibis can technically be charged as aiding "terrorists." My current "Middle of no-where" home town now has many cameras popping up all over, mainly at street intersections, while I donnot fully object to surveilence, I DO fully object to the government setting these cameras up without permission of the people.

Can you not see who the enemy is? I am no anarchist, I think government is a sure need, but when even small parts (in high places) become corrupt the little man at the bottom has to pull alot of weight, alot of burden, ALOT OF INEFFICIENT SPENDING.

I suggest you go to video.google.com and look up "Alex Jones"

May the force be with you, always.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2006
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. perplexity Banned Banned

Do you have something to substantiate this, that the cameras were working previously, soon before?

It is not so unusual that security cameras are poorly maintained or installed as dummies, merely to bluff. That is the largest part of the cost of them, the maintenance, not the installation, often neglected for want of the manpower to bother to look at them.

--- Ron.

8. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Much of what you say Ron is 100% correct, but it is also true that sometimes when the video cameras do work and record something that is embarrassing to "the powers that be" it is claimed that they were “inoperative.”

For example, in the case of the completely innocent Brazilian some of London’s "trigger happy" police killed, it was reported that he ran and the cameras that should have recorded this were "not working at the time." - That story held up for about one week until someone (still unidentified as far as I know, for obvious reason he or she did not want to be fired.) leaked a copy of the video record to the press or a local TV station. (I forget exactly how the truth came out.) - Thank God for “whistle blowers.”

9. DaleSpam TANSTAAFL Registered Senior Member

ig9hydtruijf8hy

10. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

OK, after wasting three minutes trying various key shifts, I will ask: what the hell is that? (Consider yourself honored. Few who post here would get even this from me in responce to that, but generally what you have to say is worth the time to read.)

11. DaleSpam TANSTAAFL Registered Senior Member

Hehe, I appreciate the effort and the benefit of the doubt. But that was just my pre-schooler's accidental first post.

No encrypted bits of widsom here!

-Dale

12. Sci-Phenomena Reality is in the Minds Eye Registered Senior Member

Can you guys then calculate the chances that London government was practicing a "drill" at the very the same places that were bombed on the very same day? So lets get this straight. The crises reaction squad was completely in uniform when the bombs went off, they were infact practicing a "drill" at the very place the bombs went off!

What am I suggesting? Interesting data for sure.

13. perplexity Banned Banned

You are not going to help your cause by garbling the story like that.

Reviewing the facts it rather appears that the material leaked to ITV was directly from the official IPCC investigation, which would therefore have come to light eventually anyway, and the said images were not from the platform cameras the functionality of which was disputed.

--- Ron.

14. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Are you sure? ("Out of the keys of babes" and all that) I bet if some work on it, the way to avoid resumption of the Israel bombing in Lebanon is hidden in there.

15. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

The Brazilian guy obviously saw something he wasn't "supposed" to see. He wasn't even using a heavy jacket. Nor did he run.

16. perplexity Banned Banned

Nonsense.

There is no reason whatsoever to suppose so, no evidence to support the notion.

It was obviously a cock up, from start to finish, incompetent jerks.

---- Ron.

17. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Do some research....

"Police shot and killed a Brazilian man, Jean Charles de Menezes, at Stockwell tube station shortly after 10:00 on 22 July. Officers had pursued de Menezes from a location under surveillance, believing him to be one of the men wanted for the attacks of the previous day. They apparently believed de Menezes, who was claimed to be wearing a heavy jacket – later shown to be an ordinary denim jacket – was a possible suicide bomber."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21_July_2005_London_bombings

And...

http://www.lookingglassnews.org/viewstory.php?storyid=4746
    http://www.lookingglassnews.org/viewstory.php?storyid=3523
    http://www.lookingglassnews.org/viewstory.php?storyid=2224
    http://www.lookingglassnews.org/viewstory.php?storyid=2160
    http://www.lookingglassnews.org/viewstory.php?storyid=2062

And he was brazilian. Brazilians are not terrorists. :bugeye:

18. perplexity Banned Banned

I did.

Do you have something to prove that the Police involved were aware of him being Brazilian?

I saw nothing to that effect, nor anything to the effect that the Brazilian guy obviously saw something he wasn't "supposed" to see.

--- Ron.

19. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Someone ignored a series of links....

20. perplexity Banned Banned

I perused the articles you previously supplied links to, and I have seen a good deal more than that.
    Perhaps you did not.

Do you have something to prove that the Police involved were aware of him being Brazilian?
    I saw nothing to that effect, nor anything to the effect that the Brazilian guy obviously saw something he wasn't "supposed" to see.
    Nor have we yet been told what that would think it alludes to.

I find that a plethora of sensationlist articles with talk of "faked evidence" or even "fraud" are lamentably ignorant, or reprehensibly dishonest.

It is established that during a debriefing meeting, 10 hours after the shooting, officers involved were allowed to check for errors and to amend their log books accordingly, but this is not so remarkable; records need to be accurate, free from errors.

A particular alteration was not explained and signed as it should have been, but whatever the implication of that ommission, it is not substantial to the facts of the actual event and I have seen nothing to convince me that the error was dishonestly arrived at to be begin with, nor I surmise did the CPS.

The ammedment corrected the record; it did not falsify it.

--- Ron.

21. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

The cameras were conveniently not functioning. Just like many others on the day of the attacks. Just like the bus that was ordered to stop out of its route and then exploded. Just as the drill that was going on at the same time of the explosion- precisely. All coincidences? What are the chances? One in 3 quadrillion?

22. perplexity Banned Banned

Deleted

Last edited: Mar 13, 2007
  23. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

I will not dispute this, I was only guessing how the video got out after approximately a week of being told the cameras were not working.

My point was that yes you are correct in that it is too expensive to keep all cameras in repair, some are just dummies etc, but as I originally stated, sometimes when the camera’s record embarrasses the authorities (as they did in this case - clearly contradicting much the authorities initially had said to justify their error.) the cameras are reported to be "not working."

That is clearly what happened in this case as the video did surface later. I am sure for every case like this where the authorities get caught with "cover up egg” on their face, there are dozens of cover ups where their cover up goes undetected. - If that were not true and it always came out, then they would never do it as the intentional cover up is much worse than the original error as it is intentional and with time for careful consideration.

Need I remind you why Nixon had to resign. - Very little to do with the original Water Gate break in. -It was his failed attempt at a cover up, including solemn lying to the American voters, that bought him down.