Wizard Dueling

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Nivao, Dec 6, 2003.

1. Suicidalcarrot15 Registered Member

Actually, Over the course of time, I have become a geek. and I read lord Of The Rings. Gandalf is really cool. I'm not sure who would win. I'm angry that they didn't put Tom Bombadil in the movies. I mean, I know it doesn't really fit with the way the movie went... but... I like him, he's really cool.

So yeah, hand me a torch too. I'm ashamed of how I used to be.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Roman Banned Banned

Actually, Gandalf did outwit Sauron. Sauron, the mightiest, expected Middle Earth to militarily oppose him, and he would crush them. And that *would* have happened, had Gandalf not planned the destruction of the One Ring.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Nivao Ghost of Mirkwood Registered Senior Member

SuicidalCarrot:

How can you compare characters based on the actors that played them? I know you already submitted an apology and I accept it but... still, I had to say something.

*grabs pitchfork, but drops it on toe* ouch.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kron Maxwell's demon Registered Senior Member

The Gandalf/Dumbledore argument is intelligent enough a debate topic, (I vote for Gandalf) but I would like to ask how Bob the Builder and Muad'dib got in, and how come anybody thinks Bob could win???

8. Nivao Ghost of Mirkwood Registered Senior Member

well, being a complete moron helps.

A construction worker v. the Kwizatz Haderach... yeah, I don't see how Usul could lose.

Gandalf would also kick Dumbledore's ass, no doubt about it.

9. Roman Banned Banned

What are you talking about? When did Gandalf ever use any magic? All the old man did was make sparks to scare goblins, and then he hits things with magical sword.
    Dumbledore would just fling a spell at him and BAM, Gandalf would be down.

10. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

Dumbledore. Gandalf spent too much time stoned, he didn't even notice his boss going over to the dark side.
    And johnny depp. He's all good sides.