With regard to space access tech

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by Boris, May 23, 1999.

1. god Guest

I also agree with Boris

Thought and creativity are products of our experiences. We just apply them differently to each new situation

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Boris Senior Member Registered Senior Member

Guess what guys, it seems that my idea about measuring absolute motion using the cosmic background radiation was a good one after all! I was just reading some of the stuff on Mark Millis' Warp Drive When? page, and came upon the following statements:

(the url is: http://www.grc.nasa.gov/WWW/PAO/html/warp/nasalink.htm )

In particular, note (1)!!!
    Giggling hysterically, maniacally rubbing his little sweaty palms, yours truly.

------------------
    I am; therefore I think.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Time/02112 Senior Member Registered Senior Member

Boris;
    in retrospect to your earlier attempt, to postulate the validity of emperical issues surrounding the plausability of the behaviorial aspects of a wormhole...

"Your concept of wormholes is flawed. From the traveler's point of view, spacetime inside a wormhole is no different than outside -- there's still the light-speed limit, and your gravitational/inertial masses are the same. It's just that you are taking a shortcut within the fabric of spacetime itself -- like going through the center of the earth rather than around along its surface."

I would like to ask you on what basis did you contrive these ideas from? are you not making comparisons of the behaviorial traits of these wormholes, to the linear modules our three dimensional space?

After all, unless anyone here has had the opportunity to "personaly" travel through one, and whilst there, conducted scientific experiments to study the physical layers that construct it's dimensional makeup, and behavioral attributes, who's to say otherwise?

In short your comments pertaining, no matter how intelligent they seem to you, and others, (myself included)...are still in fact just speculatory until proven; just the same as any other good science would theorize.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.