With Libya secured an American invasion of Africa is under way

Discussion in 'Politics' started by S.A.M., Oct 22, 2011.

1. adoucette Caca Occurs Valued Senior Member

Too bad SAM, but you can't just make up definitions to suit your warped view of the world.

The US economy remains the largest in the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

Again, too bad for you and your backward country.

http://www.hrw.org/news/2007/10/17/india-time-deliver-justice-atrocities-punjab
    http://hellinparadise.150m.com/
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_India

Maybe you should spend some time on your own issues?

Arthur

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

No, which is exactly why we will hear the death rattle

Besides Chinese investments in Iran, you have the Russians opposing a US strike

How do you think both of them will react to a US incursion? I don't think the US appreciates how weak their current position is. They are creating a power vacuum and it needs only a trigger for someone else to fill it.

Insurance agencies don't care much who needs the oil, btw.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. adoucette Caca Occurs Valued Senior Member

Nah, we produce over 8 million barrels of oil per day right here, and could produce far more at $200 per barrel.

You're glee over our demise is sorely mistaken.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I've been slacking off on my reading - it seems the US is already increasing troop presence in the Persian Gulf. So I guess we could see the biggest suicide attack of them all
    What a bunch of morons

Dude you have no clue how the reserve currency works to keep the US economy afloat.

8. adoucette Caca Occurs Valued Senior Member

You telling anyone they don't have a clue is the funniest thing I've read all day.

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I think an American invasion of Iran will achieve what has never been achieved so far in Middle East history. It will put Arabs, Iranians and Turks solidly in one camp. But I'm still hoping that the US doesn't indulge in suicide terrorism. Let us wait and see, there is a sense of desperation in the way the Americans are extending themselves in the Middle East and Africa. With the EU economy playing drag on their finances, it seems incredibly short sighted to indulge in neocolonialism with empty pockets.

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

If I were in the Iranian government, I would be more worried about my own people, who so recently attempted to change the government and were violently suppressed.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I too think the US government would be better occupied [pun intended] with restraint at home

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

It would seem the US Admin shares the same unfathomable acumen as the Kardashians.

13. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

You mean the foreign plot to cause instability?

14. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

No, the internal plot to have a real democracy.

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

That's nothing compared to the torture and shooting the Iranian people have endured. Those Americans you see arrested got out on bail and came back to the protests! But it's all part of the same thing, a political awakening going on around the world.

16. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

You should really stop going so far out of your way to parrot the cheap defenses of thuggish dictators. Makes it very hard to take your whole "principled advocate of peace and human rights" schtick very difficult to believe in.

17. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

The main thing that the Iranian government seems concerned with right now, is which particular authoritarian strain will dominate the dictatorship. Currently it looks like Khameini will manage to undermine Ahmedinejad and do away with him, but you never know...

18. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

What Iran really wants now is an Israeli or American attack. No doubt they will try every provocation to that end just to distract from domestic issues.

19. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

That was caused by mothers-to-be taking an anti-morning sickness drug called "thalidomide" back in the 1950's, dearie. I doubt that it is being taken now by mothers-to-be in Iraq, however.

If it is, it is no doubt an import from Iran, like those IED's they manufacture there to send all over the Mideast, Iraq included.

The problem with being a foaming-at-the-mouth single-topic tunnel-visionary is that you miss out on a lot of pertinent facts as you C & P tripe from political fruit-loops. After a while nobody believes anything you have to say.

Unable to see anything right outside the window yet claiming to have foreknowledge of events that have not yet transpired on the other side of the planet. :shrug: I find this incongruent. Perhaps gainful employment would help.

20. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

Thugs are all around - including rabid proponents of "enhanced interrogation" techniques and extra judicial executions/assassinations/whatnot. Not to mention the startling death rate of prominent Iranian scientists.

Given past US ops in Iran, and ongoing threats of all options on the table, whats irrational re suspecting that the meddling continues?

US Heavy Meddle in Iran

21. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

And vice versa.

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I think we've had quite enough of that, it won't work any time soon.

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I found this study of DU contamination in Albany mentioned before. However, it is a protocol paper and deals only with detection and assessment. It would be interesting to know if the cancer and birth defects or abortion due to birth defects data is available for them

http://www.albany.edu/news/pdf_files/Depleted_Uranium_Article.pdf