Wire Tapping a Political Opponent.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bowser, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

LOL! Your lying shitbag is goin down in infamy before the world's eyes. At least Hillary has her dignity.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Capracus Valued Senior Member

Having access to all the pertinent information, but not able to present it in his defense, does that paint a picture of someone fit to occupy the office of president?

Next time you want to get your jollies, go to a circus to watch a clown instead of electing one as president. Having a joke as president isn't a laughing matter when you consider the consequences of having an incompetent buffoon running the country.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

What you don't appreciate is that Trump's paranoia means that Hillary did indeed win. He can't let his own "win" go, because he knows he " really" didn't win at all. In fact he lost in a way far worse than if Hillary was actually POTUS today.
    Why?
    Because his so called win was based on lies and deceptions and he can not support any of them.
    "Oh no, there is a Clinton under my bed"

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

#wellduh | #WhatTheyVotedFor

Y'know―

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Matt Bors, via Daily Kos Comics, 28 February 2017

―maybe next time your pathetic temper tantrum could have something to do with the discussion at hand?

Jus'sayin'.

8. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

Were I an optimistic sort, I'd consider folks like Bowser to be in the minority amongst Trump supporters. The rest being decent sorts, albeit inconceivably stupid and misguided.

Unfortunately, this does not seem to be the case. I suspect that most are, in fact, rather stupid and antisocial at heart.

Bells likes this.
  9. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

If Trump had failed to get the POTUS. his lies and deceptions would have led nowhere. But now that he IS POTUS his lies and deceptions are going to mean a hell of a lot more. The worst thing that could have happened to Trump was actually winning the POTUS.

10. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

He hasn't tweeted about his Assination paranoia ....yet... won't be long I guess
    Breitbart only has to run an article and bingo up comes a late night tweet...

11. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Still feeling triumphant, some of them, apparently - but it's shading into denial (still talking about Clinton, four months later and several weeks after the inauguration? There's new stuff to be talked about)
    Apparently not all, but only some, of the Trump backers have proceeded to stage 2 of the four stages of Republican fuckup (enumerated by Driftglass):
    1) Triumph
    2) Denial
    3) Accusation
    4) Flight

We can see where the accusation is going to show up, though, on the other side of denial: the Reps are going to pick up on the Dem faction take, that it's Clinton's fault for not being a good enough candidate to keep people from voting for Trump.

And in principle it's hard to argue with the implicit assumption: the responsibility for preventing a child from hurting themselves by doing something dumb lies with the responsible adult. If the mature and knowledgable adults in American failed to persuade or guide the Trump voters, failed in their adult citizen's responsibility to protect those people from their own folly and immaturity and vulnerability to a con like Trump, whose fault was that really?

Meanwhile, Trump himself is making the inverse-wingnut analysts ever more worried - has Bannon found allies in the intelligence agencies, enough to set up his own hit team on political opponents?

12. karenmansker HSIRI Banned

HAHAHAHA!! . . . . just listen to yourself . . . . . get a life! . . . . . . HAHAHAHA!! BTW: Assination? . . . . can you define this word use?

13. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Here is the thing snowflake, you need to move on. The election is over. Trump has been installed as POTUS. You need to get over his victory. He is the POTUS not because a majority of Americans voted for him, because they didn't. But he won nonetheless. Get over it. Boasting about Trump's victory is getting more than a little old. Two, not everyone who posts here is an American. They didn't vote in this election. They aren't Democrats. They didn't participate in the election. So you need to stop treating them like Democrats.

Three, every American should be deeply disturbed by Trump's bizarre behaviors. Trump is 6 weeks into his administration and he remains bogged down by his own incompetence and scandals. He hasn't been able to pass not a single item of importance and Republicans control both houses of Congress. At this rate, Trump may not be able to get Congress to approve any of the many things he has promised his devotees. Democrats and Republicans are for infrastructure spending, better healthcare, and tax reform. But at this rate, it's looking increasingly unlikely that he will be able to get any of it through Congress. Trump his destroying not only his credibility, but the credibility of the United States with his persistent lies. Not to mention the fact, if he isn't psychotic, he is certainly without a modicum of integrity.

So wake up snowflake; get current. Educated yourself, if that is possible.

14. karenmansker HSIRI Banned

Well, now, isn't Joe quite the courteous gentleman? In response, . . . maybe some are not Americans, but they mostly do seem to act like crybaby Democrats, so perhaps same should 'butt-out'. And, why should 'we' get-over DJT's victory? . . . . . . his detractors (who show little respect for him, BTW), certainly seem to be the ones who cannot get over the election. Actually, I was 'over-it' when I went to sleep very late on Nov 8th (amid sweet dreams, BTW!)

15. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

yep... assination! A word used to describe:
    1] homicide by imagination - Paranoia,
    2] One to avoid CIA, NSA FBI key word checking when referring to Rump!

btw mobile phone key pads are atrocious....

Regardless it wont be long before your messiah Tweets about an assination plot or something similar...

And no I am not USA.... I didn't get a say in who fuc*s over my family with his crazy foreign policy attitudes nor do a lot of other more... uhm.... capable people than I....

16. Capracus Valued Senior Member

Remember how the FBI appeared to favor Trump prior to the election? I suspect much of that sentiment may have been more anti Hillary than pro Trump. But just like any other case, there’s no pleasing everyone.

Grassley probes FBI's ties to British spy who investigated Trump

“The idea that the FBI and associates of the Clinton campaign would pay Mr. Steele to investigate the Republican nominee for President in the run-up to the election raises further questions about the FBI’s independence from politics, as well as the Obama administration’s use of law enforcement and intelligence agencies for political ends,” Grassley wrote.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...is-ties-to-british-spy-who-investigated-trump

Because it’s the FBI’s job to look the other way in the face of such evidence coming from a known credible source.

Steele was familiar to the FBI, in part because the bureau had previously hired him to help a U.S. inquiry into alleged corruption in the world soccer organization FIFA. The FBI sometimes pays informants, sources and outside investigators to assist in its work. Steele was known for the quality of his past work and for the knowledge he had developed over nearly 20 years working on Russia-related issues for British intelligence. The Washington Post was not able to determine how much the FBI intended to pay Steele had their relationship remained intact.

The dossier he produced last year alleged, among other things, that associates of Trump colluded with the Kremlin on cyberattacks on Democrats and that the Russians held compromising material about the Republican nominee.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...76c69081518_story.html?utm_term=.ad24dd67854e

17. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

and at least one Russian citizen killed and another arrested, for treason, in Russia, both associated with high end IT security shortly after Trump's inauguration and C. Steele has disappeared ( gone to ground) leaving behind family and family home.

The plot thickens every day....

18. iceaura Valued Senior Member

In fact, everyone who knows what they are talking about seems to be in this "crybaby Democrat" camp. A term you did not invent, but had handed to you by the same people who have been feeding you all the rest of your posting here. And in this you are completely typical of the Trump backers here and everywhere.

Because none of the Trump backers seem to be able to think for themselves, in even the simplest terms. And I take it back - you are in stage 2, Denial. Already. It's Wiretaps! Conspiracy! It's not Fail. (And the bloggers I check in with have come to the same conclusion - apparently we are not going to have to put up with the full two years of Triumph we suffered in the wake of the Hero W's election, as the gains of Clinton's competently rightwing governance were frittered away and the full face of the Iraq War gaped from the mirror).

19. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Phil Mudd lays it on the line:

20. Bells Staff Member

Do you have anything to add to this thread pertaining to the actual subject of the thread?

Or is this desperate display your way of signalling just how you are "winning"? I ask, because at this point, I don't know if you are trying to convince yourself or everyone else that you are "winning".. The manic laughter indicates that you are trying to convince yourself.

I mean, I am all for people making complete fools of themselves repeatedly, but there comes a point where it just becomes cruel.

21. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

It's so amazing that the very real threat of assination by some equally disturbed person or group of persons is treated as being fanciful and ludicrous.
    Many people have plenty of reason to seriously consider this option. Rump has given them plenty of reason.... and to laugh it off as silly is truly bewildering...
    Further, it is the very services that Rump has alienated that are employed to protect him...making their task even more difficult...

22. Oystein Registered Senior Member

Your just as f**king nuts as Trump is. If you are an example of a typical Trump supporter, then this country is doomed.

23. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

It is a really good thing that the security services first duty is to the USA people and not Trump... for obvious reasons...