Wiping after "Number 2"

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by one_raven, Aug 31, 2004.

?

Wipe standing or sitting?

1. Standing

13 vote(s)
    29.5%
  2. Sitting

30 vote(s)
    68.2%
  3. Other (You HAVE to explain THAT answer)

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fireguy_31 mors ante servitium Registered Senior Member

You betcha. I's hard for me to imagine anyone could 'front to back' by pushing... It just seems.......i don't know.......wrong, just plain wrong... Kinda like a snow plow... Yer not really getting rid of the stuff, just getting it out of the way for business as usual. 'front to Back' by pulling, on the other hand, is like a 'Drag-Line'.. Not not just clearing, but also removing...

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. fadingCaptain are you a robot? Valued Senior Member

To the standers/back to fronters:

Where your parents growing up???

You stay seated, reach around and pull front to back. Anything else is simply retarded.

Going back to front is like a male dog that doesnt heist is leg. Just plain wrong.

Now get out there and make me proud.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Right on. I find it outrageous that these back to fronting between the legs scrunching and pushing while standing freaks are like "oh, wow, thats how you wipe? wierd". Everyone wipes like that, everyone reaches behind while sitting and pulls front to back.
    You are just wrong if you do it any other way and frankly you should be punished.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. audible un de plusieurs autres Registered Senior Member

DR: I go round the back, and I wipe my arse from front to back, like any normal person, it would be very strange any other way.

8. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Alright, so I'm the fuckin' freak here who wipes back to front. Not the first time.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

At least I'm not a stander. I still say that reaching behind to wipe is one step away from standing up to wipe.

By the way, I tried it earlier just to see what it'd be like. Very odd. Then, when I was done and the toilet paper came away clean, I tried it the normal way and guess what? Wasn't quite done. Maybe it's just inefficiency caused by inexperience at this method but I don't know. I'm thinking you reach around the back front to backers got brown rings around your cornholes.

And as far as wiping residue to your nutsack, you front to backers are just wiping residue up your back. Probably have a shit-trail extending up out of your pants.

I think I'm gonna buy some wiper monkies. Be a lot easier.

9. fadingCaptain are you a robot? Valued Senior Member

"At least I'm not a stander. "

Classic! Thats like saying "At least I have sex with FEMALE sheep"!

10. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

KILL YOU!!! I only fuck the male sheep! I like the way my balls and their balls smack together.

You didn't address my points though. Front to back wiping is feminine. Therefore you would likely be fucked BY the male sheep.

Also, next time you wipe your ass, try doing it your way first, then just for shits and giggles try through the legs back to front. See if you're not as clean as you thought.

Or try it my way first then yours. Just to see if it's a matter of efficiency in your chosen method.

You know something? I sure as hell don't rember potty-training. Far too long ago. However, my mother is a nurse in an long term care unit (old folks home), so she's spent a good part of her life wiping other people's asses. Now, old people who can't wipe their own ass are frail and weak. So, it likely has to be a between the legs maneuver rather than a lift the back and expect them to hold themselves upright while you clean them up from behind. Maybe that's where it came from? Rather than teaching me how she herself wipes her own ass, she just did the same to me as she did to the old farts in the nursing home and I picked it up that way.

Or hell, maybe she holds the old bastards up so she can wipe them from behind. I really don't know.

I wonder what the ratio actually is? And if it's split by locale or anything? Obviously, by the statement of the girl who hates back to fronter, I'm not the only one.

11. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

By the way, I've never had a skid mark in my shorts in my life. I wonder if skid marks are caused by around the back/front to backers?

12. fireguy_31 mors ante servitium Registered Senior Member

No, no no.... That's caused by consumption of daught beer the night before, throw in some greezy chicken wings and VOILA! Skid marks you can surely be proud of!

Ahhh yes, sheep fuq'ng... The good ol' days when men were men and sheep were nervous... Boy, I miss those times....some fond memories....

13. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

I need to choke all you sitters!

How the hell do you sit and wipe the ass? Not only is there a chnace that you hand might mistakenly touch the toilet water or inside of the seat, you do not get optimal surface area for the clean. It is highly disturbing that the majority of peopke here wipe sitting down. It is bloody outrageous!

14. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

What in the fucking hell is wrong with you man??? How can you wipe from the back to the front? Your balls are probably covered in miniscule bits of shit. This is utterly disgraceful. Do you also try a circular motion? Perhaps you even do little taps to the ass?

Pathetic.

15. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

I agree with fountainhead, I am also a stand up front to back wiper.

16. fadingCaptain are you a robot? Valued Senior Member

Jesus christ! Its the standups vs. the backtofronts!!!

"Whoever wins, we lose"

17. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Actually, I'm seriously considering changing my ways. I honestly never considered the encrustation factor of the nutsack. However, I don't wipe from anus to nutsack, so any contamination would be limited to the taint. That's why it's called the taint. I always thought.

And just because you may be a front to backer doesn't mean you don't contaminate yourself. You merely spread it up your ass crack threatening to climb up your back.

It's interesting that two standuppers finally revealed themselves. Fags! (I think Preacher was probably being sarcastic. But one never knows...)

Only if you're a clumsy buffoon. In which case, you might stumble and lurch and put your head through the wall.

That was my thought on scootching forward to wipe from the back. When you reach between your legs, your butt cheeks are still spread from sitting on the toilet with legs spread. Optimal surface area. Plus your sphincter is looser because you're not using your leg muscles to stand. (Assuming the sphincter tightens up when standing.) So you can clean the edges of the sphincter rather than just the outer ring.

I don't wipe to my balls. And yes I do incorporate some circular motions from time to time.

Hed and Dreamwalker:

Do you look at it in the mirror while you wipe?

18. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I am thinking that the diagonal wipers are discriminated in this thread. Yes. Do it half way. Lift one ass cheek and balance on the other. Get the best of both worlds. You are now half sitting and a bit standing in the sense there is more space. make a diagonal.

19. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Heh heh. Is that your method, Spurious? So that way you extend the smear in a butterfly shape across both cheeks?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Sick bastard...

20. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

you still wipe straight (unless you happen to be drunk), but you make a diagonal with your ass to make space.

Mind you it takes all out of your higher motoric functions and if not done properly you can brake the toilet seat because of the one-sided weight distribution. Start young. I suggested it once to someone and this person immediately broke the seat. haha.

21. fadingCaptain are you a robot? Valued Senior Member

What about that little nook where yer back and ass crack meet? I guarenfuckintee most retards do not give this area the attention it deserves.

22. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Good point. In fact, some people have a condition where this is actually open into their spine or something. Chance of a nasty infection from front to backing it there.

23. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Well, if you wipe back to front you also got a slim chance that you wipe it in your mouth or nose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.