Will You Get Married

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by sderenzi, Dec 20, 2006.

?

I am of the opinion...

Poll closed Jan 19, 2007.
  1. Yes if I meet the right person

60.0%
  2. No because...

25.7%
  3. Other; Comment

14.3%
  1. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

So? Marry a cute little Chinese girl. That won't dilute the white gene pool at all. Besides, if you find a cute little Chinese girl and you don't want her, send her to me!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Baron Max

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mercaptan Das Feuer liebt mich Registered Senior Member

I agree, marriage can be totally superfluous in most cases.

To everyone who's against marrying:

What about the benefits of being married given by the government? In Germany (as a welfare state) the gov't gives quite a lot of money to legal parents of children for each child. You definitely wouldn't get this without a legal marriage. This sucks because I really want some kids later on after I get my doctorate and would love to get this money but don't want to get married.

Life is great when you're very well educated in the sciences. You only wish other people can "see" things the way you do. A part of me doesn't want to spend the rest of my life with just one woman. I find most women to be quite annoying to be honest.

Why can't I just pay a woman a salary to be my sex worker. I would be a fair employer. I just don't want her interfering with my awesome life of enjoying life.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

I think someone said it in a different thread and I agree with him. Marriage is not about love. It is about children. I'm not planning on ever having children. Doesn't mean I will definitely not, but it's certainly not on the agenda. I therefore don't see the point in getting married.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Geronimo2006 Registered Member

I would like to have a gay marriage if it was legal and if I found the right person.

8. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

Of cause I would get married, right after I have obtained my gun license

9. draqon Banned Banned

dont forget to use the silencer

10. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yeah, but hiding the body is much more important. It's impossible to convict anyone of murder if there ain't no dead body!

Baron Max

11. draqon Banned Banned

12. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

A silencer and hiding the body work quite well for that, too.

Baron Max

13. Ayodhya Registered Senior Member

No, I do not ever plan on marrying, and I'm afraid one day my logic will fail me and that warm, fuzzy, feeling will take over my body, thus causing me to propose.

In which case, I'll bring my senses under control, laugh, and say it was just a joke!

14. draqon Banned Banned

My plan is to go on internet find some girl, tell her I love her, get children, live with the girl, and thats the life.

15. Ayodhya Registered Senior Member

Not to sound patronizing, sarcastic, etc. but why do you want children?

Or more on a general level, why do people want children? I can understand a person's desire to reproduce (i.e. sex), but taking care of children cannot be considered desirable, can it?

16. draqon Banned Banned

purpose of life as biological is to produce children. Also I am hoping that my soul will transcend into my child when I die, since my child will act almost as I will...it will be my close copy...I will both have control over the body and change to live up to the new life.

17. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Depending on whether you're a man or a woman, that statement can be seen as a bit ....ahh, strange. Most women have a driving urge to mate and have children, so if you're female, your post might seem odd.

Baron Max

18. draqon Banned Banned

...thats so not true

19. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I think women want children. Men just want to fuck! Big difference, ya' know?

Baron Max

20. Ayodhya Registered Senior Member

Baron -

I am a guy. Does it still seem strange?

21. draqon Banned Banned

I am a man, I have different purpose.(scroll up)

22. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Check it out, my boy, it's true .....even in this modern era of women's rights and women's lib and all that other horseshit. Have you ever heard the term "biological clock"? Well, it does, in fact, come from some senses in women ..ain't no denying it.

Baron Max

23. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

No, it sounds more like what a man would say. But read it and pretend that you're a female ...it sounds strange, esp. that last little bit.

Baron Max